Title: The Singles 81 > 85
Format: MP3 FLAC VQF ADX XM AIFF MP3 MIDI MP1
FLAC size: 1506 mb | MP3 size: 1680 mb | WMA size: 1320 mb
The Singles 81→85 is a greatest hits album by English electronic music band Depeche Mode. It was released on 14 October 1985 by Mute Records. The compilation was not originally released in North America, being replaced by its counterpart Catching Up with Depeche Mode. This was the first release to feature a picture of the band on the cover (other than the album People Are People, which was released exclusively in North America in 1984).
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Depeche Mode. The Singles 81 - 85 (Cass, Comp). C MUTEL 1. Depeche Mode.
Both tracks were released as singles to support the compilation. The Singles 81→85 was also the first of a series of artist compilations issued by Mute.
The Singles 81→85 is a singles compilation album by Depeche Mode, released on 14 October 1985 by Mute Records. This was their first ever release with a picture of the band on the cover (other than the album People Are People, which was released in 1984 in North America).
Listen free to Depeche Mode – The Singles 81 85 (Dreaming of Me, New Life and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
You are here: Depeche Mode Discography Albums The Singles 81-85. The Singles 81 - 85 · CD. Label.
|1||Dreaming Of Me||3:46|
|3||Just Can't Get Enough||3:44|
|5||The Meaning Of Love||3:05|
|6||Leave In Silence||4:02|
|7||Get The Balance Right||3:15|
|9||Love, In Itself||4:00|
|10||People Are People||3:46|
|11||Master And Servant||3:47|
|14||Shake The Disease||4:49|
|15||It's Called A Heart||3:51|
|16||Photographic (Some Bizzare Version)||3:13|
|17||Just Can't Get Enough (Schizo Mix)||6:46|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sum Records
- Copyright (c) – Sum Records
- Pressed By – Epsa
- Artwork [Concept & Art Direction] – Mat Cook
- Compiled By, Remastered By – Mike Marsh, Roland Brown
- Engineer – Dave Allen* (tracks: 15), Eric Radcliffe (tracks: 1 to 7, 17), Gareth Jones (tracks: 8 to 10), John Fryer (tracks: 4 to 7)
- Photography By [Photo Shoot Technician] – Lee Collins , P.A. Taylor
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Rick Guest
- Photography By [Stills Production] – Elaine Macintosh
- Producer – Daniel Miller (tracks: 1 to 15, 17), Depeche Mode, Gareth Jones (tracks: 11 to 14)
- Written-By – M L Gore* (tracks: 4 to 15), V Clarke* (tracks: 1 to 3, 16, 17)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 610535617125
- Barcode (Text): 6 10535 61712 5
- Matrix / Runout: 1ENM1<0579>EPSA INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA 61712
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L481
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8608
- Rights Society: SADAIC, AADI, CAPIF, BIEM
|MUTEL 1||Depeche Mode||The Singles 81 → 85 (LP, Comp, Gat)||Mute||MUTEL 1||UK||1985|
|MUTEL 1||Depeche Mode||The Singles 81 → 85 (LP, Comp, Gat)||Mute||MUTEL 1||Hong Kong||Unknown|
|RX 078||Depeche Mode||The Singles 81 - 85 (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||Stereo-Style||RX 078||Poland||Unknown|
|656 260-4||Depeche Mode||The Singles 81 - 85 (Cass, Comp, RE)||Stallions Recording, ToCo International, Mute||656 260-4||Gulf Cooperation Council||Unknown|
|832406-4||Depeche Mode||The Singles 81 → 85 (Cass, Comp)||Mute, Mercury||832406-4||Turkey||1990|