Title: Every Great #1 Hit
Format: MP3 FLAC FLAC DTS AIFF TTA MP3 VOC DMF
FLAC size: 1444 mb | MP3 size: 1339 mb | WMA size: 1185 mb
Features Song Lyrics for Diana Ross & The Supremes's Every Great Hit album. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Every Great Hit Album. Artist: Diana Ross & The Supremes. Send "Diana Ross & The Supremes" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Every Great Hit. 0. 1. Someday We'll Be Together.
Diana Ross & the Supremes Join the Temptations is, as the title implies, a collaborative album combining Motown's two best selling groups, Diana Ross & the Supremes and the Temptations
Diana Ross and the Supremes - The Ultimate Collection Audio CD. The Supremes. After Diana Ross achieved her well documented manipulative take over and by 1969 abandon the group for her "solo" career with the arrival of Jean Terrell, Cindy Birdsong together with THE QUINTESSENTIAL SUPREME Mary Wilson will see the group reach new artistic glory that can be also found here under -O-Select releases like "The Supremes - This Is The Story
The Supremes were an American female singing group and the premier act of Motown Records during the 1960s. Founded as the Primettes in Detroit, Michigan, in 1959, the Supremes were the most commercially successful of Motown's acts and are, to date, America's most successful vocal group with 12 number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100. Most of these hits were written and produced by Motown's main songwriting and production team, nd. During the mid-1960s, the Supremes achieved mainstream success with Ross as lead singer. In 1967, Motown president Berry Gordy renamed the group Diana Ross & the Supremes, and replaced Ballard with Cindy Birdsong. Ross left to pursue a solo career in 1970 and was replaced by Jean Terrell, at which point the group's name reverted to the Supremes.
Бесплатная загрузка Diana Ross And The Supremes Greatest Hits Collection The Very Best Of Diana Ross And The Supremes Mp3. У нас есть mp3 файлы готов слушать и скачивать. Чтобы начать загрузку вам нужно нажать на кнопка. Мы рекомендуем первую песню под названием Diana Ross and the Supremes Greatest Hits Collection The Very Best of Diana Ross and the Supremes. mp3 с качеством 320 кбит/с.
Ross and the Supremes, together and separately, continued to score afterwards, but this was their peak.
Diana Ross & the Supremes: 20 Golden Greats. 20 Golden Greats is a 1977 compilation album by Diana Ross & the Supremes, released on the Motown label in the United Kingdom, which spent seven weeks at number one on the UK album charts. Despite the album's title, the compilation included two tracks that had never been hit singles in the UK: "My World Is Empty Without You" and "Love Is Like an Itching in My Heart"
|1||Where Did Our Love Go||2:34|
|3||Come See About Me||2:39|
|4||Stop! In The Name Of Love||2:50|
|5||Back In My Arms Again||2:54|
|6||I Hear A Symphony||2:42|
|7||You Can't Hurry Love||2:46|
|8||You Keep Me Hangin' On||2:45|
|9||Love Is Here And Now You're Gone||2:47|
|12||Someday We'll Be Together||3:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Manufactured For – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Mastered At – Motown Recording Studios
- Art Direction – Johnny Lee
- Design – Andy Engel
- Mastered By – John Matousek
- Producer – Berry Gordy (tracks: 11), Brian Holland (tracks: 1 to 10), Deke Richards (tracks: 11), Frank Wilson (tracks: 11), Henry Cosby (tracks: 11), Johnny Bristol (tracks: 12), Lamont Dozier (tracks: 1 to 10), R. Dean Taylor (tracks: 11)
- Written-By – Brian Holland (tracks: 10), Deke Richards (tracks: 11), Edward Holland, Jr. (tracks: 10), Frank DeVol* (tracks: 10), Frank Wilson (tracks: 11), Harvey Fuqua (tracks: 12), Brian Holland, Lamont Dozier, Edward Holland, Jr.* (tracks: 1 to 9), Jackey Beavers (tracks: 12), Johnny Bristol (tracks: 12), Lamont Dozier (tracks: 10), Pam Sawyer (tracks: 11), R. Dean Taylor (tracks: 11)
NotesCompilation ℗ 1987 Motown Record Company, L.P.. © 1987 Motown Record Company, L.P.
Printed in U.S.A. Made in U.S.A.
The original hit single versions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 0 50109-9038-2 5
- Barcode (scanned): 050109903825
|MCD09038MD||Diana Ross And The Supremes*||Every Great #1 Hit (CD, Comp)||Motown||MCD09038MD||US||1987|
|SPCD 1053||Diana Ross And The Supremes*||Every Great #1 Hit (CD, Comp)||Motown||SPCD 1053||Australia||Unknown|
|374635498-4||Diana Ross And The Supremes*||Every Great #1 Hit (Cass, Comp)||Motown||374635498-4||US||1987|
|WD72597||Diana Ross And The Supremes*||Every Great #1 Hit (CD, Comp)||Tamla Motown||WD72597||UK & Europe||1987|
|3746354982||Diana Ross And The Supremes||Diana Ross And The Supremes - Every Great #1 Hit (CD, Comp, RE)||Motown||3746354982||US||Unknown|