Title: Land Of Make Believe
Style: Synth-pop, Reggae-Pop
Format: MP3 FLAC AIFF MMF XM WAV DXD AAC MIDI
FLAC size: 1485 mb | MP3 size: 1586 mb | WMA size: 1141 mb
Make Believe is the fifth studio album by American rock band Weezer, released on May 10, 2005 by Geffen Records. The album was considered to be a return to some of the emotionally vulnerable lyrics of Weezer's previous releases, and due to the strength of the hit single "Beverly Hills", the album was a commercial success. In addition, "Beverly Hills" also gained Weezer's first Grammy nomination for Best Rock Song
Land of Make Believe is the eighth album by jazz artist Chuck Mangione. The title song is sung by Esther Satterfield. It also features Mangione's younger brother Gap Mangione and jazz trumpet player Jon Faddis. All songs written by Chuck Mangione. Joseph C. Crupi - Conductor, Director. (In the) Land of Make Believe", a song written by Burt Bacharach & Hal David and sung by Dionne Warwick, Dusty Springfield and others. Land of Make Believe (amusement park), an amusement park in Hope Township, New Jersey, United States. Land of Makebelieve, a former amusement park in Upper Jay, New York, United States. The Neighborhood of Make-Believe, a segment on the children's television program Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
Artist Album Song Title. Land of Make Believe Album Cover Art. Kidz in the Hall.
All Music News . Popular Kidz In The Hall Lyrics.
Colours and Make Believe. lista zespołów New-Wave The Pollen Colours and Make Believe. Dodaj teksty piosenek do albumu. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album1. 1. Wake Up and Fight. 4. Watching Silently. 7. The Darkness Is Around You. 8. The Journey. 10. Colours and Make Believe.
Land of Make Believe allows smoking in Designated Smoking Areas ONLY. All other areas are Smoke Free.
Album · 1973 · 6 Songs. Land of Make Believe. Chuck Mangione & Esther Satterfield. Released: Jan 1, 1973. More By Chuck Mangione.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Land Of Make Believe
Written By – Andy Hill / Peter SinfieldWritten-By – Andy Hill, Peter Sinfield
|B||As I Lie Beside You
Written-By – Micky Erbe
- Manufactured By – Tembo Music Canada Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Tembo Music Canada Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Canadian Talent Library Production
- Produced For – Canadian Talent Library Production
- Published By – Sunbury
- Published By – Paper Music
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Published By – Mickymar Music
- Published By – JAR
- Published By – Deer Park Music
- Arranged By, Producer – Micky Erbe
NotesA) Publisher - Sunbury (CAPAC) / Paper Music
B) Publisher - Mickymar / JAR / Deer Park Music (CAPAC)
A Canadian Talent Library production ℗ 1984
© 1984 Tembo Music Canada Inc.
Manufactured in Canada by Tembo Music Canada Inc. • 1983 Tembo Music Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A/B): CAPAC
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched runout): TS 8412A1 G
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched runout): TS 8412B1 G
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): (TS-8412A1-G)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): (TS-8412B1-G)
- Pressing Plant ID (Cinram, stamped in runouts): (CR)
- Other (A] AP, artist & performance are Candian): MAPL
- Other (B] 100% Canadian content): MAPL