Style: Leftfield, Electro, Disco
Format: MP3 FLAC MMF WMA TTA VOC FLAC ASF AAC
FLAC size: 1126 mb | MP3 size: 1822 mb | WMA size: 1166 mb
Echoes is the debut studio album by American rock band the Rapture. It was released on September 8, 2003, through DFA, Vertigo, and Universal in the . and Output in the UK. It was co-produced by the DFA and the Rapture and recorded at the DFA's own Plantain Recording House studio in New York City.
UMG (от лица компании "Vertigo"); Fintage Publishing BV, ASCAP, UBEM, Kobalt Music Publishing, UMPI, LatinAutor, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (8). Композиция. RAPTURE, THE. Лицензиар. UMG; AMRA, LatinAutor, UBEM, Kobalt Music Publishing, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (4). UMG; Kobalt Music Publishing, UBEM, UMPI, AMRA, LatinAutor, Fintage Publishing BV" и другие авторские общества (8).
The Rapture is an American rock band from New York City, formed in 1998. The band currently consists of Luke Jenner (lead vocals, guitar), Vito Roccoforte (drums, percussion), and Gabriel Andruzzi (keyboards, bass, saxophone, percussion). The classic lineup (1999-2009) added Mattie Safer playing bass and sharing lead vocal duties with Jenner. Safer and Jenner’s harmonized choruses became part of the signature sound of the band, featuring on several of the bands more well known songs.
The album's title track is one of the better examples of what I'm talking about: Misleadingly opening like something off The Strokes' first record, it quickly bursts into one of Echoes' hottest tracks, with a sloppy, tumbling bassline, those dirty conga breakdowns, tinny guitar hits (an updated relative to the outmoded orchestra hit), and the deafening, careening carwreck ending . But then I'd be covering every single track on Echoes, and they can't all be that great, right? The Rapture are only one of about 10,000 bands ushering in this thing that's gotten labeled "dancepunk," but it's important to note that they were among the first. As the record was continually pushed back, the cacophonous buzz that surrounded the single faded.
Band Name The Rapture. Data de lançamento 08 Setembro 2003. Estilo de MúsicaElectronic Rock. Membros têm este álbum0.
One 12", produced and released by the DFA, transformed the Rapture from a benign indie band into hot hot sh t. Once "House of Jealous Lovers" - a horrifically mangled jolt with a viscous rhythmic vroom as dynamite as anything from the late-'70s . post-punk bands - took hold in the underground, anticipation for this. album built, built, and kept on building. Has the wait paid off? Yes and no. It has, in a sense, because that single seemed like a case of capturing lightning in a bottle - a one-off that would define an otherwise extremely average band - and Echoes ably.
Echoes (The Rapture album), Echoes is the debut studio album by American dance-punk band The Rapture, released in 2003 The album was highly praised by Pitchfork, who hailed. The album was highly praised by Pitchfork, who hailed the album as the best of 2003,12 as well as placing the songs "I Need Your Love" at number 323 and "House of Jealous Lovers" at number 16 on their best songs of the 2000s countdown Resident Advisor ranked the album at number 35 on their list of the best albums of.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Open Up Your Heart||5:21|
|4||I Need Your Love||4:39|
|5||The Coming Of Spring||2:42|
|6||House Of Jealous Lovers
Backing Vocals – Amber Lasciak, Helen Stickler, Mandy Stein, Tyler Brodie
|10||Love Is All||4:25|
- Licensed To – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DFA Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Plantain Recording House
- Engineered At – Plantain Recording House
- Mixed At – Plantain Recording House
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Design, Art Direction – Trevor Jackson
- Design, Art Direction [Assistant] – Gareth Bayliss
- Drums, Percussion – Vito Roccoforte
- Keyboards [Additional] – Pete Cafarella
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By, Recorded By, Engineer, Programmed By, Instruments [Additional Instrumentation] – James Murphy, Tim Goldsworthy
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Kevin Westenberg
- Photography By [Image Manipulation] – Trevor Jackson
- Photography By [Inside Booklet] – Donald Christie
- Producer – The DFA, The Rapture
- Saxophone, Percussion – Gabriel Andruzzi
- Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Percussion – Matt Safer*
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Luke Jenner
- Written-By – The DFA (tracks: 4, 8, 9), The Rapture
NotesRecorded, mixed, engineered, programmed & additional instrumentation by Tim Goldsworthy and James Murphy for The DFA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602498654477
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-153587 3 A02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50EB
|9865465||The Rapture||Echoes (CD, Album)||Vertigo, DFA||9865465||Europe||2003|
|9865588||The Rapture||Echoes (CD, Album)||Vertigo, DFA, Universal||9865588||Argentina||2003|
|260007-9||The Rapture||Echoes (Cass, Album)||Universal||260007-9||Russia||2003|
|RAPTCJ2||The Rapture||Echoes (CD, Album, Promo)||Vertigo||RAPTCJ2||UK||2003|
|60249865588||The Rapture||Echoes (CD, Album)||Vertigo, DFA||60249865588||Brazil||2003|