Style: Fusion, Jazz-Funk
Format: MP3 FLAC VOC ADX AIFF DMF TTA MOD FLAC
FLAC size: 1285 mb | MP3 size: 1993 mb | WMA size: 1885 mb
Casiopea カシオペア – Halle. Musician, Drums, Cymbal, Electronic Drums, Percussion – Akira Jimbo. Musician, Electric Bass, Electric Bass, Electric Bass – Tetsuo Sakurai. Musician, Electric Guitar, Electric Guitar, Chorus, Percussion – Issei Noro. Musician, Keyboards, Keyboards, Keyboards, Sampler, Piano – Minoru Mukaiya.
Casiopea/カシオペア is a Japanese jazz fusion band that was formed in 1976 by guitarist Issei Noro and bassist Tetsuo Sakurai. In 1977, keyboardist Minoru Mukaiya and drummer Takashi Sasaki joined the group. The group debuted with the album Casiopea in 1979, and 30 albums or more have since been released. In 1980, the drummer seat is replaced by 神保彰/Akira Jimbo. The album Eyes of the Mind was released in the United States in 1981.
Casiopea カシオペア – Landing To Summer (1986) (Full Album)La Gemme Auditive. Casiopea - 14 - 1985 - Halle J-Pop Fantasia.
Casiopea - Mint Jams (1982) FULL ALBUM. Casiopea - Halle (1985, Alfa ALR-28071) full lp. Casiopea - Crosspoint (full album). Casiopea - Eyes Of The Mind (1981, ALR-28016) full album. Casiopea - 08 - 1982 - 4x4 Casiopea - The Soundgraphy, カシオペア「ザ・サウンド.
Casiopea - Halle FLAC format RAR archive. 1835 downloads at 22 mb/s. Casiopea - Halle WMA format RAR archive. 1220 downloads at 25 mb/s. Casiopea カシオペア - Halle (CD, Album).
The group debuted with the album Casiopea in 1979, and 30 albums or more have since been released. Casiopea/カシオペア was a Japanese jazz fusion band that was formed in 1976 by guitarist Issei Noro and bassist Tetsuo Sakurai. ПодписатьсяПодпискаПодписка.
The best GIFs for カシオペア. グニシオ ignacio brave exvius ffbe final fantasy. Looking for カシオペア stickers? The best GIFs for カシオペア. .exvius fantasy fantasy brave exvius
Casiopea - Halle download free. Singer: Casiopea Album's name: Halle Category: Rock, Pop Style: Classic Rock Year: 1985. Casiopea - Halle MP3 version. 1359 downloads at 15 mb/s. Casiopea - Halle FLAC version. 1915 downloads at 11 mb/s.
|4||The Turning Bell||3:46|
|7||Touch The Rainbow||4:05|
- Manufactured By – Alfa Records, Inc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alfa Records, Inc
- Copyright (c) – Alfa Records, Inc
- Recorded At – Studio Jive
- Remixed At – Studio Jive
- A&R [Director] – Osamu Takahashi
- Co-producer [Co-produced By] – Shunsuke Miyazumi
- Design – Toshinao Tsukui
- Engineer [Assistant] – Hironobu Asano, Hiroyuki “Jax” Shimura*
- Engineer [Mastering] – Mitsuharu Kobayashi
- Engineer [Recording], Engineer [Re-mix] – Kohji Sugimori*
- Liner Notes [解説] – 高橋 理*
- Musician [Casiopea], Drums [Yamaha YD-9000RG & RD], Cymbal [Zildjan], Electronic Drums [Simmons SDS-5], Percussion – Akira Jimbo
- Musician [Casiopea], Electric Bass [Yamaha Tetsuo Model], Electric Bass [BB-5000], Electric Bass [BB-3000 Fretless] – Tetsuo Sakurai
- Musician [Casiopea], Electric Guitar [Yamaha Issei Model], Electric Guitar [SG-3000 Fretless], Chorus, Percussion – Issei Noro
- Musician [Casiopea], Keyboards [Yamaha DX-7], Keyboards [Yamaha KX-88], Keyboards [Yamaha TX-816], Sampler [Emulator-II], Piano [Acoustic] – Minoru Mukaiya
- Photography By [Photographer] – Koichi Inakochi*
- Producer [Produced By] – Issei Noro
NotesOn disc face : Ⓟ 1985 by ALFA RECORDS, INC.
On back of booklet : Ⓒ 1985 BY ALFA RECORDS, INC.
Recorded & re-mixed at Studio Jive from May 18th to June 12th, 1985
Released 1st CD-press in jewel case with OBI-strip including 8-page color booklet with credits, commentary[解説] by 高橋 理（ディレクター）[Osamu Takahashi (director)].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Mirrored): 32XA-38 31A4 +++++
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Lending Prohibition Expiration Date Code): [ X～85•11•30 ... ]
- Other (Release Date Code): [ ... I•9•10 ]
- Other (Price): ¥3,200
|ALR-28071||Casiopea = カシオペア*||Casiopea = カシオペア* - Halle (LP, Album, Promo)||Alfa||ALR-28071||Japan||1985|
|670-0021||Casiopea||Halle (LP)||Geléia Geral||670-0021||Brazil||1987|
|ALR28071||Casiopea||Halle (Cass, Album)||Alfa||ALR28071||1985|