Style: Electro, Industrial
Format: MP3 FLAC XM AA VQF WMA MP2 AC3 AHX
FLAC size: 1121 mb | MP3 size: 1486 mb | WMA size: 1628 mb
Complete your Filament 38 collection. Filament 38. Unstable (CD, Album). Negative Gain Productions.
Filament 38 was conceived in 2001as the expressive vision of Ash. Using electronics to create mystique and darkness, Ash composes material that focuses on emotions and imagery. A series of well received live performances and quickly recorded demos found the attention of Chicago's Negative Gain Productions, who signed Filament 38 to their record label August 2002. Now a part of the same family as Cruciform Injection, Emergence and Alaska Highway, Filament 38 released its debut album entitled Fractured December 2002. Described as dark, gritty, and mysterious, the CD is a stand alone effort.
Negative Gain Productions. Unstable. CD - Negative Gain Productions
Artist: Filament 38. Album: Unstable. Download Filament 38 - Dissect. Unstable: Best 2 songs. Filament 38 - Blood 04:09. Filament 38: best 2 tracks. Filament 38 - Blood Unstable, 2005 04:09. F38, Filament 38 - Fade Relics - EP, 2010 04:36.
Filament 38 - Suffocate. Artist: Filament 38. Album: Unstable, 2005. Has been played on. Germany 7.
Слушайте и скачивайте filament 38 на Хотплеере в mp. Filament 38 - Unconscious 03:44. Filament 38 - Still Frame 05:04. Filament 38 - Pawn 05:09. Filament 38 - Recollection 04:38. Filament 38 - Debris 02:54. Filament 38 - Conflict 05:06. Filament 38 - Ember 03:26. Filament 38 - Artificial 03:58. Filament 38 - Static Stream 05:08. Filament 38 - Ethereal(2010) 05:35. Filament 38 - Etheral 05:35. Filament 38 - Unconscious (Revived) 05:02. Filament 38 - Recollection(2002) 04:38. Filament 38 - Frail 04:03.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|7||The Cold Process||6:03|
|11||Dissect (Imperative Reaction Remix)
Remix – Imperative Reaction
|12||Uplink (Terrorfakt Remix)
Remix – Terrorfakt
|13||Suffocate (Cruciform Injection Plastic Remix)
Remix – Cruciform Injection
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Negative Gain Productions
- Copyright (c) – Negative Gain Productions
- Published By – Lost Antiquities
- Recorded At – Digital Corrosion
- Recorded At – Hillsdale Studio
- Mastered At – The Audio Imperative
- Glass Mastered At – Disc Makers – CCB1060
- Arranged By, Lyrics By, Music By, Vocals, Programmed By, Synthesizer, Sampler, Percussion – Ash
- Backing Vocals, Synthesizer [Live] – tod.sick
- Drums [Live] – Bryan MacFarland
- Layout, Artwork By – Scott Craig
- Mastered By – Ted Phelps
- Mixed By, Producer – The Creep
- Photography [Band Photographs] – Dave Brown
- Synthesizer [Additional] – tod.sick (tracks: 4, 10)
- Written-By – Ash , Justin Cameron (tracks: 1, 7)
NotesThis version has a barcode printed on the rear insert. The other version doesn't.
Recorded at Digital Corrosion and Hillsdale Studios.
Mastered at The Audio Imperative.
Published by Lost Antiquities [BMI]
℗ and 2005 Negative Gain Productions
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 37101 03067 0
- Matrix / Runout: DISCMAKERS CCB1060
- Rights Society: BMI
|NGP80302||Filament 38||Unstable (CD, Album)||Negative Gain Productions||NGP80302||US||2005|