Title: Repeat Offender (Repitiendo La Ofensa)
Style: Soft Rock, Pop Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MP2 AHX AC3 AUD MMF AIFF DXD
FLAC size: 1152 mb | MP3 size: 1454 mb | WMA size: 1688 mb
Repeat Offender is the second studio album by singer/songwriter Richard Marx. Released in mid-1989, it reached No. 1 on the Billboard Pop Albums chart. The album went on to sell over five million copies in the US alone (several times that worldwide) due to five major singles on the Billboard charts, including two No. 1 hits: "Satisfied" and the Platinum-certified "Right Here Waiting".
Repeat Offender (Cass, Album, Unofficial). Repeat Offender (Repitiendo La Ofensa) (LP, Album). C3 0777 7 90380 84. Richard Marx. Repeat Offender (MD, Album).
Repeat Offender is the second studio album by singer/songwriter Richard Marx. It went triple platinum within a few months and eventually sold over 5 million US copies. Repeat Offender was the result of the energy generated from over a year and a half on the road and was written or co-written entirely by Marx. Some people might think that it would be easier this time around, that I could just kick back. Marx said at the time, "but the truth is, it’s harder, I’ve got more to prove.
Richard Marx Too Late To Say Goodbye (альбом"Repeat Offender" (1989)). Richard Marx Wait For The Sunrise (альбом"Repeat Offender"). Richard Marx - (1989) Repeat Offender 11 - Children Of The Night. Richard Marx - Repeat Offender side 1. (play). Richard Marx – Repeat Offender (1989) 12. Children Of The Night. Richard Marx - Repeat Offender side A. Richard Marx Wait for the sunrise (1989, Repeat offender ). Richard Marx If you don't want my love (1989, Repeat offender ). Richard Marx - (1989) Repeat Offender 04 - Too Late To Say Goodbye.
Reissued, Remastered. MP3 Music, May 20, 2003.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Nothin' You Can Do About It
Bass – John PierceDrums – Mike BairdGuitar, Soloist, Arranged By – Steve LukatherOther [“big, Big Sound”] – David Cole
Backing Vocals – Cynthia RhodesDrums – Mike BairdOrgan [B3] – Bill Payne
Arranged By – Jeffery CJ VanstonSaxophone – Marc Russo
|A4||Too Late To Say Goodbye
Acoustic Guitar – Bruce GaitschLyrics By, Backing Vocals – Fee Waybill
|A5||Right Here Waiting
Arranged By – Jeffery CJ Vanston
|B1||Heart On The Line
Backing Vocals – Tommy FunderburkMusic By, Lyrics By, Arranged By – Bruce GaitschOther [The Gang] – Bob Coy, Cynthia Rhodes, David Cole, John Moore, Richard Marx, Ruth MarxSaxophone, Soloist – Marc Russo
Drums – John Keane*Guitar – Jon WalmsleyGuitar, Soloist [1st Solo] – Jon WalmsleyGuitar, Soloist [2nd Solo] – Paul WarrenSaxophone – Dave Koz
|B3||If You Don't Want My Love
Drums – John Robinson Lyrics By – Fee Waybill
|B4||Wait For The Sunrise
Drums – John Keane*Guitar – Paul WarrenKeyboards – Bill Cuomo
|B5||Children Of The Night
Arranged By [Horns] – Dick MarxBacking Vocals – Cynthia Rhodes, Don Shelton , Gene Miller , Kevin Cronin, Larry Gatlin, Rudy Gatlin, Ruth Marx, Shelley Cole, Steve Gatlin, Terry Williams Choir – The Children Of The NightKeyboards – Michael OmartianSaxophone – Larry Williams, Marc RussoSaxophone, Soloist – Tom ScottTrumpet – Gary Grant, Jerry Hey
- Art Direction – Henry Marquez
- Backing Vocals – Bill Champlin (tracks: A1, B2 to B4), Bobby Kimball (tracks: A1, B2 to B4), Richard Marx (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Bass – Jim Cliff (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B4), Randy Jackson (tracks: A2, B1, B3, B5)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Susanne Marie Edgren
- Design – DZN - The Design Group*
- Drums – Prairie Prince (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B5)
- Engineer [Additional] – Peter Doell
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Vogt, Brian Scheuble, Charlie Paakkari, David Night, Jay Lean, Laura Livingston, Leslie Ann Jones, Mark McKenna, Mike Bosley, Tom Fouce
- Guitar – Bruce Gaitsch (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3), Michael Landau (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Guitar, Soloist – Bruce Gaitsch (tracks: A3, B1, B3), Michael Landau (tracks: A2 to A4, B4, B5)
- Keyboards – Jeffery CJ Vanston (tracks: A2 to A5, B3 to B5)
- Lyrics By – Richard Marx (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B4, B5)
- Management – Allen Kovac
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By, Engineer – David Cole
- Organ [B3] – Bill Champlin (tracks: A1, B2 to B4)
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A2, B3, B5)
- Photography By – E.J. Camp
- Piano – Michael Omartian (tracks: A1, B2, B5)
- Producer – David Cole , Richard Marx
- Vocals, Music By, Arranged By – Richard Marx
NotesRecorded at A&M, Capitol, Lion Share, Cherokee and Sunset Sound Studios.
Mixed at Lion Share Studios.
Mastered at Capitol Studios.
Spanish titles on labels and cover.
|E1-90380||Richard Marx||Repeat Offender (LP, Album)||EMI USA||E1-90380||US||1989|
|105573, 790380-4||Richard Marx||Repeat Offender (Reincidente) (Cass, Album)||EMI, EMI||105573, 790380-4||Chile||1989|
|CDP-7-90380-2||Richard Marx||Repeat Offender (CD, Album)||EMI USA||CDP-7-90380-2||Europe||1989|
|MT 016||Richard Marx||Repeat Offender (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Mercurton||MT 016||Poland||Unknown|
|26217||Richard Marx||Repeat Offender (Repitiendo La Ofensa) (LP, Album)||EMI USA||26217||Venezuela||1989|