Title: Welcome, Convalescense
Style: Folk Rock, Country Rock, Indie Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MP4 DXD DMF AU WAV ASF MOD
FLAC size: 1421 mb | MP3 size: 1499 mb | WMA size: 1233 mb
South San Gabriel is an alternative country band based in Denton, Texas. The band is named after the San Gabriel river fork north of Austin, Texas. The group consists of the same players from Centro-matic with the inclusion of guests, but focuses on more introspective and subdued offerings from their repertoire. Lead singer Will Johnson, has alternated between the two projects, while also releasing solo albums.
South San Gabriel - Welcome, Convalescense (Album). South San Gabriel - The Carlton Chronicles: Not Until The Operation's Through (Album).
South San Gabriel covers Lionel Richie at The Kessler. com/watch?v K38p5MUt02I. New Brookland - South San Gabriel. Song called New Brookland, from the album "Convalescence", by South San Gabriel. com/watch?v aSutGeYg1as. South San Gabriel My Goodbyes. HD) Give this song a chance.
Welcome, Convalescence. Welcome, Convalescence. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
South San Gabriel is an alternative country band based in Denton, Texas. South San Gabriel released Welcome, Convalescense and The Carlton Chronicles in 2003 and 2005, respectively.
South San Gabriel – Everglades (Welcome, Convalescence 2003). South San Gabriel, Centro-Matic – Remind Us Alive. South San Gabriel, Centro-Matic – Every Single Switch. Centro-Matic, South San Gabriel – Quality Strange. South San Gabriel, Centro-Matic – Counting the Scars. South San Gabriel, Centro-Matic – A Critical Display of Snakes. Centro-Matic, South San Gabriel – Every Single Switch. south san gabriel – everglades.
The first South San Gabriel album, "South San Gabriel Songs, Music", was released under the nom de plume Centro-Matic. The band later decided to keep the straight-forward rock songs for Centro-Matic and release the quieter songs as South San Gabriel. Split single with Okkervil River (2002) "Welcome, Convalescense" (2003) "The Carlton Chronicles" (2005) "Dual Hawks split double album with Centro-matic" (2008).
|5||Like A Madman|
|8||The Splinter Angelic|
- Published By – The Headwound Was A Setback
- Designed At – Undertow
- Mastered At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Manufactured By – Disctronics USA
- Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar – Brent Best
- Bass, Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar – Mark Hedman
- Design – Mark Ray
- Drums, Organ, Programmed By, Keyboards [Casio] – Matt Pence
- Electric Guitar, Baritone Guitar – Bryan Vandivier
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Organ, Bass, Piano, Fiddle, Voice, Synthesizer – Scott Danbom
- Mastered By – Mike Hagler
- Noises [Snore] – G'rilla
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Organ [Hammond], Mellotron – Joe Butcher*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Matt Pence
- Songwriter – W. Johnson*
- Voice, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – William Johnson*
NotesRecorded January 2002 at Brent Best's House, Denton, Texas.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 822560001521
- Matrix / Runout: [Disctronics logo] CD0015 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L794
- Rights Society: BMI
|MRCD 237||South San Gabriel||Welcome, Convalescense (CD, Album)||Munich Records||MRCD 237||Netherlands||2003|