Title: The Show
Format: MP3 FLAC APE WMA AU ASF RA TTA AIFF
FLAC size: 1532 mb | MP3 size: 1449 mb | WMA size: 1402 mb
Due to the band's decision to change their name and signing to major label Big Machine Records, the album has been reissued several times (see the various different covers). It was reissued on the Big Machine label on May 7, 2013. In Europe, the album was released as Tennessee Mojo with bonus tracks.
Black Cadillac is the twelfth studio album by Rosanne Cash, released in 2006. The album was a reflection on the deaths of Cash's mother, Vivian Liberto, father, Johnny Cash, and her stepmother, June Carter Cash, who all died within a two-year period. The album was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Folk album in 2007. All songs were written by Rosanne Cash, except where noted. Radio Operator" (Cash, John Leventhal).
Cadillac Bill & the Creeping Bent. The Cadillac Bill Show.
The Cadillac Three (album). Studio album by The Cadillac Three. April 17, 2012 (2012-04-17). Due to the band's decision to change their name and signing to major label Big Machine Records, the album has been reissued several times (see the various different. It was self-produced by the band with Dave Cobb helping out on select songs Track listing.
Now playing: Portugal. The Man Feel It Still. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting.
The Cadillac Three have announced a special hometown concert: the Nashville natives will headline the Ryman Auditorium for the very first time in their career. Set for August 31st, the show will welcome the arrival of the trio’s new album Legacy, due August 25th. Singer Jaren Johnston, drummer Neil Mason and lap-steel player Kelby Ray all grew up in Music City, with Johnston and Ray attending high school just a few blocks from the Ryman.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Exercise Of The Sun||8:21|
Written-By – Chris Doherty, Chuck Stilphen
- Record Company – Music Network
- Manufactured By – DCM Sweden
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music Network
- Copyright (c) – Music Network
- Recorded At – Athletic Sound
- Mixed At – Athletic Sound
- Mixed At – MVG Studios
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Designed At – This Way Design
- A&R – Jens-Petter Wiig, Sverre Fossen
- Bass – Trond Frønes
- Booking – Thomas Olavsen
- Design [Cover] – Håvard Gjelseth
- Drums – Sveinar Hoff
- Engineer – Kai Andersen*
- Guitar, Vocals – Per Borten
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Ole Kristian Øie
- Keyboards – Ståle Storløkken
- Mastered By – Bjørn Engelmann*
- Mixed By – Kai Andersen* (tracks: 2, 4), Stefan Glaumann (tracks: 1, 3)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Cadillac (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Photography By – Kim Nygård
- Producer – Trude Midtgård
- Written-By [Co-Writer], Guitar – Håkan Lundkvist*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7391946085859
- Matrix / Runout: PROCD 42 DCMꜱᴡᴇᴅᴇɴ 11020712
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L051
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 17T2