Title: Xterminator Presents... Best Of Cocoa Tea
Format: MP3 FLAC MIDI AC3 AIFF MMF AA AUD AU
FLAC size: 1373 mb | MP3 size: 1832 mb | WMA size: 1109 mb
King Jammy's Selectors Choice Vo. Fatis Presents Coco Tea - Feel the Power. WMG, The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Xterminator Productions Lt. ); ASCAP, CMRRA, Rumblefish (Publishing), The Royalty Network (Publishing)" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция.
There are those who compare Cocoa Tea to Marvin Gaye, and that's actually pretty apt. With his warm, smooth voice and his easy way of switching from suave, loverman lyrics to urgent social protest and spiritual testimony, Cocoa Tea may be the closest thing reggae music has had to Marvin Gaye. These qualities are apparent on this album, which compiles singles recorded under the supervision of legendary dancehall producer Philip "Fatis" Burrell for his Xterminator label. The material is almost uniformly fine
Features Song Lyrics for Cocoa Tea's Xterminator Presents. Best of Cocoa Tea album. She Loves Me Now Lyrics. Cocoa Tea Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Cocoa Tea: все альбомы, включая Sweet Sweet Jamaica, Music Is Our Business, All I Want for Christmas Is You и другие. King Jammys Presents: The Best of Cocoa Tea. Cocoa Tea. 2012. In a di Red. Xterminator Productions Presents: Luciano Duets. Dancehall's Golden Era Vo. 0 - Cat Paw Riddim. - Heavenless Riddim.
Xterminator Presents. Best Of Cocoa Tea. Play album. 5,378 listeners Can't Stop Cocoa Tea.
Calvin George Scott (born 3 September 1959), better known as Cocoa Tea, is a Jamaican reggae/dancehall singer, songwriter, and DJ. Born in Rocky Point, Clarendon Parish, Jamaica, Cocoa Tea was popular in Jamaica in from 1985, but has become successful worldwide only since the 1990s
in all the midst of all ya joy and all ya laughter what a disaster (come on) what a disaster tryin to deceive my people two million million years or more (yea-oh-wa) disaster what a disaster (whoy-oy) lemme sing again red inna town, red inna town say cocoa tea say dat dem red inna to-wn tough inna town, rough.
Продавец: Первая чайная компания. Адрес: Россия, Москва, улица Рябиновая, 53. ОГРН: 5177746148949
|1||Grow U Locks|
|2||Africa Here I Come|
|4||Love Me Truly|
|5||She Loves Me Now|
|9||Mr. Neck Tie Man|
|10||Who Jump The Gun?|
- Distributed By – PARAS Group International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Xterminator Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Xterminator Productions Ltd.
- Pressed By – Disctronics
- Bass – Donald Dennis
- Drums – Melbourne Miller*, Sly Dunbar, O.D.*
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Collin 'Bulby' York*, Skoolaz, Soljie Hamilton*, Steven Stanley, Syl*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Bulby*, Paul*, Syl*
- Guitar – Winston 'Bopee' Bowen*, Cat Coore*
- Harmony Vocals [Harmony] – 54 46*, Althea*, D Wisdom, Heather*, Limey , Mendez*, Michelle*
- Keyboards [Keys] – Donald Dennis, Robbie Lyn
- Producer [for Xterminator Productions Ltd.] – Philip 'Fatis' Burrell*
- Saxophone [Sax] – Dean Fraser
- Trombone – Nambo*
- Trumpet – Chico*
- Written-By – Calvin Scott
NotesRecorded in Kingston, Jamaica
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 45277 00112 3
- Matrix / Runout: XTM 0011 **01**
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L793
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D4G