Format: MP3 FLAC ADX RA MMF DXD AC3 WMA APE
FLAC size: 1731 mb | MP3 size: 1994 mb | WMA size: 1228 mb
Björk is the only studio album by Icelandic singer Björk Guðmundsdóttir as a child singer, released on 18 December 1977 by Fálkinn. In 1976, Björk appeared on Icelandic radio singing "I Love to Love" through the music school she attended, which led her to a record deal and the release, with the help of stepfather Sævar, of her first solo album in 1977.
Released June 13, 1995. 1. Army of Me Lyrics. Moreover, Björk co-produced every song on the album. Post received widespread critical acclaim and was a commercial success, charting at number 2 in the United Kingdom and number 32 in the United States. It was certified gold in New Zealand and Sweden, and platinum in Australia, Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Bjork has said about the album title: It was a combination of things. I felt the album was the other half of Debut, so it made sense to call it Post - before and after kinda thing.
Army of Me" is a song recorded by Icelandic musician Björk for her third studio album Post (1995). It was released on 21 April 1995 by One Little Indian as the lead single from the album. The song was written and produced by Björk and Graham Massey, who helped her in producing and writing the majority of her third album.
Listen free to Björk – Post (Army of Me, Hyperballad and more). I was very aware of it at the time that I needed to be musically promiscuous and have almost every song different mood/style and so on. The picture on the cover is me on Piccadilly Circus (Times Square of London) too excited, too many things, Bright Lights Big City kinda thing, and me eager to consume. So my musical heart was scattered at the time and I wanted the album to show that
Дата релиза 13 Июнь 1995. Лейблы One Little Indian. Музыкальный стильExperimental Rock. Владельцы этого альбома5.
Shop Björk Post Album Tee at Urban Outfitters today. Discover more selections just like this online or in-store. Cotton tee featuring the iconic Icelandic singer, songwriter and DJ, Björk. Short sleeve silhouette is topped with a tonal trim, ribbed crew neck and technicolor graphic from Björk‘s second studio album, Post. Content + Care - Cotton - Machine wash - Imported.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Army Of Me
Written-By – Björk, Graham Massey
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Eumir DeodatoCello [Principal] – Tony Pleeth*Leader [Orchestra] – Gavin Wright*Viola [Principal] – Rob Smissen*Written-By – Björk
Written-By – Björk, Graham Massey
|4||It's Oh So Quiet
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – John AltmanPerformer [Player, Orchestra] – Alan Barnes, Bill Skeat, Bob Sydor, Colin Green , Connie Hughes, John Barclay, Malcolm Griffiths, Neil Sidwell, Paul Morgan, Peter Beachill*, Phil Todd, Ralph Salmins, Ray Swinfield, Simon Chamberlain, Simon Gardner, Steve Saunders, Steve Waterman, Stuart BrooksWritten-By – Reisfeld*, Hanslang*
Organ – BjörkTrumpet – Einar ÖrnWritten-By – Björk, Tricky
|6||You've Been Flirting Again
Arranged By [Strings] – Björk, Eumir DeodatoCello [Principal] – Tony Pleeth*Conductor – Eumir DeodatoLeader [Orchestra] – Gavin Wright*Viola [Principal] – Rob Smissen*Written-By – Björk
Arranged By [Strings] – Björk, Eumir DeodatoCello [Principal] – Tony Pleeth*Conductor – Eumir DeodatoLeader [Orchestra] – Gavin Wright*Trumpet – Maurice MurphyViola [Principal] – Rob Smissen*Written-By – Björk, Marius du Vries*, Nellee Hooper, Sjon*
Written-By – Björk
|9||I Miss You
Arranged By [Brass], Organ – BjörkPercussion – Talvin SinghSaxophone [Soprano] – Gary BarnacleTrumpet – Stuart BrooksWritten-By – Björk, Howie Bernstein
Dulcimer [Hammer] – Jim CouzaHarpsichord – Guy SigsworthNoises [Electronic] – Marcus Dravs*Written-By – Björk
Written-By – Björk, Tricky
|12||I Go Humble
Producer – Mark BellWritten-By – Björk, Mark Bell
- Record Company – Universal International – UICY-91256
- Marketed By – Universal Music K.K.
- Distributed By – Universal Music K.K.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Björk Overseas Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Contractor [Orchestral] – Isobel Griffiths (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7)
- Design [Cover] – Me Company
- Design [Lotus Flower Model] – Martin Gardiner
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adrian Scarff (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 11), Gorby (tracks: 7), Jon P. (tracks: 5, 11), Kirsten Cowie (tracks: 2, 6, 7), Mark Warner (tracks: 2, 3), Niall Acott (tracks: 4, 10, 11), Nick Kirkland (tracks: 5, 9, 10), Oswald "Wiz" Bowe* (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 8), Will O'Donovan (tracks: 9)
- Keyboards – Björk (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 11), Graham Massey (tracks: 1, 3), Marius De Vries (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8), Tricky (tracks: 11)
- Mixed By – Al Stone (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Howie Bernstein (tracks: 8, 9), Mark "Spike" Stent* (tracks: 1), Marcus Dravs* (tracks: 5, 6, 10, 11)
- Photography By – Stephane Sednaoui*
- Producer – Björk, Graham Massey (tracks: 1, 3), Howie Bernstein (tracks: 9), Nellee Hooper (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 8), Tricky (tracks: 5, 11)
- Programmed By – Graham Massey (tracks: 1, 3), Howie Bernstein (tracks: 9), Lenny Franchi (tracks: 5, 11), Marius De Vries (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8), Tricky (tracks: 5, 11)
- Recorded By – Al Fisch* (tracks: 1, 3), Howie Bernstein (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 8, 9), Lenny Franchi (tracks: 5, 11), Marcus Dravs* (tracks: 10), Steve Price (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7)
NotesJapanese reissue of this
Released in standard jewel-case with OBI.
It is the reissue in the new format SHM-CD. This edition is not numbered.
Track 12 is exclusive to this release.
Marketed & Distributed by UNIVERSAL MUSIC K.K.
Made in Japan
|TPLP51CD||Björk||Post (CD, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP51CD||UK||1995|
|527733-4||Björk||Post (Cass, Album)||Mother Records, PolyGram||527733-4||Malaysia||1995|
|527733-4||Björk||Post (Cass, Album)||Polydor||527733-4||Australia||1995|
|527 239-2||Björk||Post (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||PolyGram||527 239-2||Taiwan||1996|
|527733-4||Bjork*||Post (Cass, Album)||Mother Records, Universal, Euro Star||527733-4||Russia||Unknown|