Title: Spot The Spanner
Country: Australia & New Zealand
Format: MP3 FLAC ADX AUD MIDI APE VOX TTA ASF
FLAC size: 1203 mb | MP3 size: 1198 mb | WMA size: 1920 mb
Vitabeats created their national independent dance hits Boom Box and Audrey Hepburn which led to the release of the album Spot the Spanner in the mid 80s. Andrew wrote all the songs on the album. Throughout his music career, art and design has always been an important ingredient, together with Lissa creating covers and designs for Inxs, Eurogliders, Vitabeats, Mark Callaghan, Mary Jo Starr, Jenny Morris (QED), Anne Kirkpatrick, Audio Murphy, Fully Functional (funk compilation), Loudspeaker, Red Rivers, Mark Lucas and Bloomers One. The single had not been on an official .
Listen to Spot the Spanner now. Listen to Spot the Spanner in full in the this site app. Play on this site. 2008 Foghorn Records.
Vitabeats' promo-video for the hit single 'Boom Box' (February, 1985), taken from the 1985 album 'Spot The Spanner'. MGM Distribution (от лица компании "Foghorn Records"); BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (1).
Vitabeats - Boom Box. Terms of Service. Album: Spot the Spanner, 2008. 1985 ip by Australian band taken from Australian music program 'rage'.
Andrew & Lissa Barnum. VitaBeats, Category: Artist, Albums: Spot the Spanner, Singles: Nothing More Than This, One World Rhythm, Top Tracks: Boom Box, Jungle Rodeo, Duty To Dance, Difficult Ideas, Audrey, Monthly Listeners: 86, Where People Listen: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth. Vitabeats added 2 new photos. 8 September ·. Shout out to Andrew Clarke Breakfast On Tyga-Fm in Tasmania for playing 'One world rhythm' and 'Nothing more than this. fi/2s0qp4U Marshall John Cullen.
Spot The Spanner (LP, Album). Hot Records (2), Hot Records (2). HTLP-1016, HTLP. Australia & New Zealand. Singles & EPs. K 8981. Hot Records (2). Australia.
Tracklist: 01. Boom Box 02. Difficult Ideas 03. Red Brick House 04. Savages 05. Build It Right 06.
Spot the Spanner 2008. Spot the Spanner 2008. Hold Me Up. See All. Spot the Spanner.
Build it right by Vitabeats. Photos with Vitabeats. Successful 1985 singles Boom Box and Audrey. Released EP Cake Mix and album Spot The Spanner. Lissa Barnum is now a respected painter.
|A3||Red Brick House||3:04|
|A5||Build It Right||3:45|
|B3||Hold Me Up||4:22|
|B5||Duty To Dance / Mission Impossible||4:47|
|B6||Maximum Dag Unrule||3:35|
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hot Records
- Copyright (c) – Hot Records
- Recorded At – EMI Studios 301
- Recorded At – Albert Studios
- Arranged By, Directed By [Musical] – Ken Francis
- Backing Vocals – Andrew Barnum
- Bass Guitar – Clive Harrison
- Cover [Design] – A&L Barnum
- Drum Programming, Bass [Programming] – Paul Dengate
- Drums, Drums [Acoustic], Percussion, Drum Programming – Malcolm Fogg
- Engineer, Mixed By – David Hemmings (tracks: A5), John Bee (tracks: A1 - A4, A6, B1 - B6)
- Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer, Drum Programming, Bass [Programming] – Ken Francis
- Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Andrew Barnum
- Keyboards – Cameron Allan, Glen Muirhead (tracks: A5)
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Rick Chadwick, Sam McNally
- Lead Vocals – Lissa Mendelsohn Barnham*
- Mastered By – Don Bartley
- Percussion – Sunil De Silva
- Photography – Peter Carrette
- Producer – Cameron Allan, John Bee (tracks: A5), Vitabeats
- Written-By – Andrew Barnum, Sam McNally (tracks: B1)
NotesSpot the Publicists - Gail Maddigan, David Jarrett
Spot the Noise Recordist - Stephen Crane
Spot the Haircuts - Eddie at LLoyds
Spot the Studios - All tracks recorded in Studio A and BEE at 301 SYDNEY, Australia except "Build it Right", Alberts, SYdney
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): HTLP 1016 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): HTLP 1016 B
|TC-HTLP.1016, TC-HTLP-1016||Vitabeats||Spot The Spanner (Cass, Album)||Hot Records , Hot Records||TC-HTLP.1016, TC-HTLP-1016||Australia & New Zealand||1985|