Style: Soft Rock, Pop Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MPC ADX AUD WMA FLAC TTA DXD
FLAC size: 1489 mb | MP3 size: 1461 mb | WMA size: 1748 mb
Greatest Hits Live is a live album by Boz Scaggs. It was released on August 17, 2004 by Mailboat Records.
Boz Scaggs is the second album by Boz Scaggs; it was released in 1969. After two years with the Steve Miller Band, Scaggs set out on his own, recording at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in Sheffield, Alabama. Backing musicians on the album include Duane Allman, Eddie Hinton, Jimmy Johnson, Barry Beckett, David Hood, Roger Hawkins, and Al Lester.
Lido Shuffle", Scaggs' second-biggest hit off his critically acclaimed album Silk Degrees, was the polar opposite of "Lowdown". 180 gram audiophile vinyl. Including the hits What Can I Say, Jojo, Lido Shuffle, Lowdown and many more. PO box LN Haarlem Netherlands.
Hits! is a compilation album by Boz Scaggs, first released in 1980. It focuses primarily on material released in 1976 and 1980 . Lowdown" (Boz Scaggs, David Paich) – 4:27.
Hits! Boz Scaggs – Download and listen to the album. 499 x 500 jpeg 83 КБ. ww. usicstack. Boz Scaggs Hits Records, LPs, Vinyl and CDs - MusicStack. Album Art Exchange - Hits! by Boz Scaggs - Album Cover Art. 1000 x 1000 jpeg 151 КБ. dandlp. Hits by Boz Scaggs, CD with galgano - Ref:115728125. 1024 x 1024 jpeg 117 КБ. ustygroove. Boz Scaggs : Boz Scaggs (LP, Vinyl record album) - Dusty. 353 x 347 jpeg 49 КБ. u. apster.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – Louie Shelton
|A2||You Make It So Hard (To Say No)
Producer – Johnny Bristol
Backing Vocals – Lisa Dal Bello
Synthesizer – David Paich
|A5||We're All Alone||4:11|
|B1||Breakdown Dead Ahead||4:01|
|B2||Look What You've Done To Me
Producer – David Foster
Producer – Roy Halee
|B5||You Can Have Me Anytime
Guitar – Carlos Santana
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Boz Scaggs Music
- Published By – Blue Street Music Company
- Published By – Hudmar Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Foster Frees Music
- Published By – Irving Music
- Recorded At – Devonshire Studios
- Recorded At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Davlen Sound Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Design – John Casado
- Photography By – Albert Watson
- Producer – Bill Schnee (tracks: A3, B1 to B3, B5), Joe Wissert (tracks: A1, A4, A5)
NotesLyrics and credits printed on inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-36841-1
- Barcode (String): 07464368411
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AL 36841
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): BL 36841
- Matrix / Runout (Var. 1, Side A runout etched, exc. [TML-M P] stamped): PAL-36841-2AE TML-M P
- Matrix / Runout (Var. 1, Side B runout etched, exc. [TML.X P] stamped): PBL-36841-2N TML.X P
- Matrix / Runout (Var. 2, Side A runout etched, exc. [TML-S C P O] stamped): PAL-36841-2AD TML-S C P O
- Matrix / Runout (Var. 2, Side B runout etched, exc. [TML-X C P] stamped): PBL-36841-2N TML-X C P
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|FC 36841||Boz Scaggs||Hits! (LP, Comp, Ter)||Columbia||FC 36841||US||1980|
|FC 36841||Boz Scaggs||Hits! (LP, Comp, San)||Columbia||FC 36841||US||1980|
|FCT 36841||Boz Scaggs||Hits! (Cass, Comp, Dol)||Columbia||FCT 36841||Canada||1980|
|465042 2||Boz Scaggs||Hits! (CD, Comp)||Columbia, CBS||465042 2||Australia||1989|
|WFCT 36841||Boz Scaggs||Hits! (Cass, Comp, Dol)||Columbia||WFCT 36841||Canada||1980|