Title: Late Night Guitar
Style: Smooth Jazz, Jazz-Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC AA AC3 DTS WAV ASF DXD ADX
FLAC size: 1803 mb | MP3 size: 1403 mb | WMA size: 1522 mb
Late Night Guitar is an album by jazz guitarist Earl Klugh that was released in 1980. The album received a Grammy nomination for Best Pop Instrumental Performance at the 24th Grammy Awards in 1982. In this release, Klugh is joined by strings and horns in an orchestra arranged and conducted by David Matthews. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" – 1:58. Nice to Be Around (Nice to Have Around)" – 2:59 from Cinderella Liberty (John Williams).
Earl Klugh - acoustic guitar Dave Matthews - conductor David Tofani - tenor saxophone Ronnie Cuber - baritone saxophone John Gatchell - trumpet Joe Shepley - trumpet Sam Burtis - trombone Philip Bodner- woodwinds Walter Kane - woodwinds Richard Sortomme - violin Regis Landiorio - violin Richard Maximoff - viola Theodore Israel - viola Jonathan Abramowitz - cello Gloria Agostini - harp Davis Friedman - vibraphone, percussion Ken Ascher - electric piano David Spinozza - guitar Marcus Miller - electric bass. Dr. Gibbs - percussion Jose Madera - percussion Michael Collazo - percussion.
Late Night Guitar is an instrumental-pop studio album by Earl Klugh released in 1980. The album received a Grammy nomination for Best Pop Instrumental Performance at the 24th Grammy Awards in 1982 Track listing. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" - 1:58. Nice to Be Around (Nice to Have Around)" - 2:59. Like a Lover" - 2:41. Jamaica Farewell" - 3:24.
Earl Klugh - Late Night Guitar(1980) скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Earl Klugh - Late Night Guitar(1980) - 0. moke Gets In Your Eyes, Earl Klugh - Late Night Guitar(1980) - 1. isbon Antiqua, Earl Klugh - Late Night Guitar(1980) - 0. ike A Lover, Earl Klugh - Late Night Guitar(1980) - 0. ona Lisa, Earl Klugh - Late Night Guitar(1980) - 0. aura, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки.
late night guitar LP. Earl Klugh Format: Vinyl. The relaxed and sensuous playing of Earl Klugh and friends is so intoxicating you really get lost - time drifts by and you pour another glass of wine. This record does a lot of things all at once - it evokes a simpler time, with its inclusion of so many standards, played with sweetness and even sorrow, and it has a fresh, breezy air about it, that makes it addictive.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Written By – Harbach-KernWritten-By – Kern*, Harbach*
|A2||Nice To Be Around (Nice To Have Around)
Written By – P. Williams-J. WilliamsWritten-By – J. Williams*, P. Williams*
|A3||Like A Lover
Written By – Bergman-Bergman-Motta-CaymmiWritten-By – Bergman*, Caymmi*, Bergman*, Motta*
Written-By – D. Raksin*, J. Mercer*
Written-By – I. Burgess*
Written By – W. Gross-J. LawrenceWritten-By – J. Lawrence*, W. Gross*
Written-By – J. Livingston-R. Evans*
Written-By – A. Jobim*
|B2||Two For The Road
Written-By – H. Mancini*, L. Bricusse*
Written-By – E. Klugh*
Written By – Portela-Galhardo-DoValeWritten-By – DoVale*, Galhardo*, Portela*
|B5||A Time For Love
Written By – P. Webster-J. MandelWritten-By – J. Mandel*, P. Webster*
|B6||I'll Never Say Goodbye (The Promise)
Written By – A. & M. Bergman-D. ShireWritten-By – A. Bergman*, D. Shire*, M. Bergman*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Published By – T.B. Harms Co.
- Published By – Welk Music Group
- Published By – Fox Fanfare Music, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Inc.
- Published By – Berna Music, Inc.
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – Shari Music Corp.
- Published By – E. H. Morris
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Corcovado Music Corp.
- Published By – Northridge Music Inc.
- Published By – 20th Century Music Corp.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Klughmoon Music Co.
- Published By – Southern Music Publishing Co. Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – MCA
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Manufactured By – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI
- Copyright (c) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Acoustic Bass – Jack Kulowitch, Lewis Paer
- Arranged By, Conductor [Orchestra] – Dave Mathews*
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber
- Bass – Gino Biondo, Jay Elfenbein, Marcus Miller
- Cello – Beverly Lauridsen, Charles McCracken, Jesse Levy, Jonathan Abramowitz
- Co-producer – Ronald Wilson
- Design, Art Direction – Kosh*
- Engineer – Dave Palmer , Frank Caico
- Engineer [Assistant] – Joel Cohen*
- Guitar – David Spinozza
- Harp – Gloria Agostini (tracks: B5)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – David Friedman, Leonard 'Doc' Gibbs, Jr. (tracks: A5)
- Percussion [Latin] – José Madera, Michael Collazo
- Photography By – Aaron Rapoport
- Piano – Ken Ascher
- Producer – Earl Klugh
- Tenor Saxophone – Dave Tofani
- Trombone – Sam Burtis
- Trumpet – Joe Shepley, John Gatchell
- Viola – Emanuel Vardi, Lamar Alsop, Lenore Weinstock, Richard Maximoff, Theodore Israel
- Violin – Barry Finclair, Charles Libove, David Nadien, Diana Halprin, Guy Lumia, Harry Cykman, John Pintavalle, Leo Kahn, Marvin Morgenstern, Regis Iandiorio, Richard Sortomme, Sanford Allen
- Woodwind – Phil Bodner, Walter Kane*
NotesThis version does not have "a division of Capitol Records, Inc." printed next to phonographic copyright on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1, A3 to A7, B4 to B6): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2, B1, B3, B6): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): N-47 LT-1-1079-Z-3 M2 MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): N-47 LT-2-1079-Z-3 MASTERDISK
|LT-1079||Earl Klugh||Late Night Guitar (LP, Album)||Liberty||LT-1079||US||1981|
|LT-1079||Earl Klugh||Late Night Guitar (LP, Album)||Liberty||LT-1079||Canada||1980|
|1A 062-83045||Earl Klugh||Late Night Guitar (LP, Album)||Liberty||1A 062-83045||Netherlands||1980|
|OLE 487||Earl Klugh||Late Night Guitar (LP, Album)||Oasis Record Co.||OLE 487||South Korea||1980|
|7243 4 98573 2 2||Earl Klugh||Late Night Guitar (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Blue Note||7243 4 98573 2 2||US||1999|