Title: Viva Maria
Style: Latin Jazz
Format: MP3 FLAC AA APE MP2 AAC AUD MOD AC3
FLAC size: 1727 mb | MP3 size: 1454 mb | WMA size: 1193 mb
Viva Maria! is a 1965 comedy-adventure film starring Brigitte Bardot and Jeanne Moreau as two women named Maria who meet and become revolutionaries in the early 20th century. It also starred George Hamilton as Florès, a revolutionary leader. It was co-written and directed by Louis Malle, and filmed in Eastman Color. It was released in both French and an English-dubbed version.
Tania Maria (born May 9, 1948) is a Brazilian artist, singer, composer, bandleader and piano player, singing mostly in Portuguese or English. Her Brazilian-style music is mostly vocal, sometimes pop, often jazzy, and includes samba, bossa, Afro-Latin, pop and jazz fusion.
Tania Maria – Viva Maria. Label: Concord Picante – CCD2-5008-2. Format: 2 CD, Compilation. This album is a reissue of two of Tania Maria's older albums. Piquant" was originally released on CCD-4151 in 1981, and "Taurus" was released on CCD-4175 in 1982. Taurus" originally recorded at Russian Hill Recording, San Francisco, California, August 1981. Both albums originally mixed at PER, San Francisco, California.
1. Florzinha "Petite Fleur". Listen to Viva Brazil in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tania Maria is instantly recognizable: nobody would confuse her strong, lusty, distinctive voice and playful piano style (including those dissonant three-note fills) with anyone else. This CD contains one of her signature tunes, "It's Only Love," updated with Cacao's soulful sax as well as some experiments.
Tania Maria - O Que E Amar 05:43. Tania Maria - Carona 07:41. Tania Maria - Pingas Da Vida 07:55. Europe - Tania Maria. Viva Brazil - Tania Maria. Bluesilian - Tania Maria.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1.1||Yatra - Tá||4:21|
|1.2||It's Not For Me To Say
Written-By – Al Stillman, Robert Allen
Written-By – Anton Carlos Jobim*
|1.4||Chiclete Com Banana
Written-By – Almira Castilho, Gordurinha
|1.7||Comecar De Novo
Written-By – Ivan Lins, Victor Martins*
|1.8||Vem P'ra Roda||5:38|
Written-By – John Lennon
|2.3||Bandeira Do Lero||2:18|
|2.5||Que Vengan Los Toros||6:51|
|2.6||Cry Me A River
Written-By – Arthur Hamilton
- Bass – Rob Fisher
- Congas – Willie T. Colon* (tracks: 2.1 to 2.7)
- Drums – Vince Lateano
- Engineer [Recording, Mix] – Phil Edwards
- Executive Producer – Carl E. Jefferson (tracks: 1.1 to 1.8)
- Guitar – Eddie Duran
- Keyboards – Tania Maria (tracks: 2.1 to 2.7)
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Percussion – Kent Middleton (tracks: 2.1 to 2.7), Vince Lateano (tracks: 1.1 to 1.8), Willie T. Colon*
- Producer – Cal Tjader (tracks: 1.1 to 1.8), Carl E. Jefferson (tracks: 2.1 to 2.7)
- Vocals, Piano – Tania Maria
- Written-By – Tania Maria (tracks: 1.1, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 2.1, 2.3 to 2.5, 2.7), Correa Reis* (tracks: 1.1, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 2.1, 2.3 to 2.5, 2.7)
NotesThis album is a reissue of two of Tania Maria's older albums. "Piquant" was originally released on CCD-4151 in 1981, and "Taurus" was released on CCD-4175 in 1982.
"Piquant" originally recorded at Coast Recorders, San Francisco, California, December 1980.
"Taurus" originally recorded at Russian Hill Recording, San Francisco, California, August 1981.
Both albums originally mixed at PER, San Francisco, California.