Title: Dead Media
Style: Indie Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC AA AHX AU TTA MPC WMA XM
FLAC size: 1667 mb | MP3 size: 1654 mb | WMA size: 1662 mb
Album Name Dead Media. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album0. 2. Trouble Kid. 3. Junk. 4. When the Angels Play Their Drum Machines. 5. Union Chapel Day. 6. China Crisis.
The Baggage Reclaim Song (Hefner Brain EP). 5:41. Can't Help Losing You (Hefner Brain EP). 3:54. All I'll Ever Need (Hefner Brain EP). 2:46.
Dead Media Tracklist. 1. Dead Media Lyrics. Trouble Kid Lyrics.
Listening to Hefner's latest release, Dead Media, comes across as just such a laborious experience. To cop Thoreau: "to record so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not music, to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive music into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms. I might download a few tracks in homage to Sonny Crockett, Ricardo Tubbs and immortal Miami pastel cool, but I'd never want to sit through an entire album of hollow, pre-programmed beats and electronic handclaps. With this release, Hefner apparently feels it's time for a revival of these clichés. Dead Media works on occasion, but primarily when Hefner revert to the traditional pop trio format of bass, guitar, drums.
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. Alejandro González.
Download Hefner - Dead Media. Dead Media: Best 2 songs. Hefner - Alan Bean 04:05. Appliance, Hefner - Trouble Kid 04:48. Hefner: best 2 tracks. Hefner - Blind Girl With Halo (4-Track) The Fidelity Wars, 1999 03:54. Hefner - You Need A Mess Of Help To Stand Alone (Rehearsal) The Fidelity Wars, 1999 02:40.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||When The Angels Play Their Drum Machines||3:45|
|5||Union Chapel Day||1:00|
|10||The King Of Summer||3:05|
|11||The Nights Are Long||3:54|
|13||Half A Life||4:19|
|14||Waking Up To You
Mixed By – Joel Bourret*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Too Pure Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Too Pure Ltd.
- Published By – Derriere Le Garage
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – The Orange Room
- Recorded At – Café Eric
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Simon Askew's House
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Technicolor – E3415
- Artwork – Darren Hayman
- Mastered By – Sean Magee
- Performer – Amelia Fletcher, Andrew Ross*, Antony Harding , Darren Hayman, Jack Hayter, James Topham, John Morrison, Mat Colman*, Neil Yates
- Photography By – Rainford Bowley
- Producer [Produced By] – Hefner
- Recorded By – Darren* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11 to 15), Miti* (tracks: 3, 8, 10), Simon Askew (tracks: 6)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Sean Doherty (tracks: 3, 8, 10)
- Songwriter – Darren Hayman, John F. Morrison* (tracks: 3)
Published by Derriere le Garage.
Except 'Junk'... Derriere le Garage / Copyright Control
℗ & © 2001 Too Pure Records Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Too Pure Records Ltd.
Made in England.
Recorded at home... in the orange room and at Café Eric.
Except:'The King of Summer', 'Junk' and 'Peppermint Taste' recorded... at Roundhouse Studios...
'China Crisis' recorded... at Café Eric and Simon's house.
Mastered at Abbey Road.
Special thanks this time around to Paul Boswell and Andy Heath.
|PURE115CD||Hefner||Dead Media (CD, Album)||Too Pure||PURE115CD||UK||2001|
|PURE 115LP||Hefner||Dead Media (LP, Album)||Too Pure||PURE 115LP||UK||2001|
|TKCB-72232||Hefner||Dead Media (CD, Album)||Too Pure||TKCB-72232||Japan||2001|
|EVERCD193||Hefner||Dead Media (CD, Album)||Everlasting Records||EVERCD193||Spain||2001|
|PURE 115CDR||Hefner||Dead Media (CD, Album, Promo)||Too Pure||PURE 115CDR||UK||2001|