Title: No Code
Style: Alternative Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC FLAC MPC AAC AU WAV MMF ADX
FLAC size: 1965 mb | MP3 size: 1535 mb | WMA size: 1426 mb
No Code is the fourth studio album by the American rock band Pearl Jam, released on August 27, 1996 through Epic Records. Following a troubled tour for its previous album, Vitalogy (1994), in which Pearl Jam engaged in a much-publicized boycott of Ticketmaster, the band went into the studio to record its follow-up.
Description "No Code" (1996) Underrated album & perhaps even their best work . If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file. Pearl Jam- No Code (Full Album).
Pearl Jam is an American rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle, Washington. Since its inception, the band's line-up has included Eddie Vedder (lead vocals), Mike McCready (lead guitar), Stone Gossard (rhythm guitar), and Jeff Ament (bass guitar). Since 1998, the band has also included drummer Matt Cameron (also of Soundgarden). Boom Gaspar (keyboards) has also been a session/touring member with the band since 2002.
Pearl Jam's fourth studio album, released in 1996 and officially reissued in 2016 on vinyl.
Pearl Jam "No Code" (1996) album. More Pearl Jam albums.
With 1996's "No Code", Pearl Jam began to shift away from the limelight and dove deep into themselves to produce a record that is both diverse and entertaining. Sometimes" begins the album, a track that is moody, and somewhat somber, exploring religious themes about the creation of man and man's struggle through life while remaining concise. Overall, Pearl Jam took a big chance with this album. It is markedly a much slower tempo than their previous albums, and marked the point in the band's history when they shifted to a less commercial and more mature entity. Of course the album was greeted with less-than-stellar sales, but it was well worth it in my mind.
Band Name Pearl Jam. Album Name No Code. Erscheinungsdatum 27 August 1996. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen21.
|3||Who You Are||3:50|
|4||In My Tree||3:59|
|6||Off He Goes||6:02|
|13||Around The Bend||4:35|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Recorded At – Studio Litho
- Bass, Photography By, Layout – Jeff Ament
- Drums – Jack Irons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Caram Costanzo, Jeff Lane , Matt Bayles
- Guitar, Photography By – Mike McCready
- Guitar, Vocals – Stone Gossard
- Layout, Concept By – Jerome Turner
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien, Nick Didia
- Photography By – A. Fields, B. Ament*, Dr. Paul J. Bubak, L. Mercer*
- Photography By, Layout – C. McGann*
- Producer – Brendan O'Brien, Pearl Jam
- Recorded By – Nick Didia
- Vocals, Guitar, Photography By – Eddie Vedder
NotesNo polaroids included:
Only one pocket for the CD (on the right), no pocket on the left.
No wallet on the back.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K6
- Matrix / Runout: S01 48444810-0101 32 A 5
- Matrix / Runout: S01 48444810-0101 32 A 6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): S01 48444810-0101 21 B 6
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 94Y7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): Sony Music S01 48444810-0101 51 A00
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 94K2
- Rights Society (Boxed): SACEM SDRM
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Manufacturing code): 01-484448-10
|EK 67500||Pearl Jam||No Code (CD, Album, "C")||Epic||EK 67500||US||1996|
|EK 67500||Pearl Jam||No Code (CD, Album, "E")||Epic||EK 67500||Mexico||1996|
|88875188981||Pearl Jam||No Code (LP, Album, RE, RM, "E")||Legacy, Epic||88875188981||US||2016|
|ET 67500||Pearl Jam||No Code (Cass, Album)||Epic||ET 67500||US||1996|
|EPC 484448 1||Pearl Jam||No Code (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial, Whi)||Epic||EPC 484448 1||Europe||2014|