Title: Rain Tree Crow
Format: MP3 FLAC XM FLAC MP4 ASF MP2 MMF MPC
FLAC size: 1188 mb | MP3 size: 1107 mb | WMA size: 1898 mb
Rain Tree Crow (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo, Sli). Virgin Japan, Virgin. Rain Tree Crow (CD, Album, Ltd, Sli). Rain Tree Crow (Cass, Album, TP). Virgin, The Town House. 버전 판매. 211 380, V2659. Rain Tree Crow (LP, Album).
BPM Profile Rain Tree Crow. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Rain Tree Crow biography With Japan having imploded in the early 80's few people ever expected to see David Sylvian, Mick Karn, Steve Jansen and Richard Barbieri in the studio together again or indeed producing such a fine collection of songs under the moniker of RAIN TREE CROW as was the case in 1991. The style of material draws heavily from each musicians forays as solo artists with lush expansive, often improvised, soundscapes hung on loose meandering grooves being the norm
4. Red Earth (As Summertime Ends). 5. Pocket Full of Change. 6. Boat's for Burning. 7. New Moon at Deer Wallow. 9. A Reassuringly Dull Sunday. 12. Cries and Whispers. 13. I Drink to Forget. Recorded under the name Rain Tree Crow. Other productions from Japan (UK).
4. New Moon At Red Deer Wallow.
Digitallyremastered reissue, in standard jewel case, of 1990 album recorded by all four original members of Japan (David Sylvian, Mick Karn, Richard Barbieri and Steve Jansen) but released under a different moniker. Features 13 tracks including one bonus track, 'I Drink To Forget'. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Album · 1990 · 13 Songs. Rain Tree Crow (Remastered) Rain Tree Crow. Listen on Apple Music.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Big Wheels In Shanty Town
Arranged By [The Phantom Horns] – Sylvian*, Karn*Bass Guitar [Pulse Bass], Bass Guitar [Wah Wah Bass], Brass – Mick KarnDrums, Percussion, Organ [Hammond Organ] – Steve JansenGuitar [Additional Guitar] – Bill NelsonOrgan [Hammond Organ], Guitar [Guitars], Electronics [Shortwave Radio], Electric Piano, Vocals – David SylvianSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard BarbieriVocals – Djanka Diabate, Djene Doumbouya
|2||Every Colour You Are
Bass, Saxophone ['wah Wah' Saxophone] – Mick KarnDrums, Percussion – Steve JansenGuitar [Guitars], Electric Piano, Electronics [Shortwave Radio], Effects [Treatments], Vocals – David SylvianSlide Guitar – Phil PalmerSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
|3||Rain Tree Crow
Percussion – Steve JansenPercussion [Additional Percussion], Vocals – David SylvianPipe [Pipes] – Mick KarnSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
|4||Red Earth (As Summertime Ends)
Acoustic Guitar – Phil PalmerBass, Tabla – Mick KarnCongas [Bass Conga] – Michael BrookDrums [Ceramic Drums], Percussion – Steve JansenOrchestrated By – Brian GascoigneSlide Guitar, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Drums [Indian Drum] – David SylvianSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
|5||Pocket Full Of Change
Bass, Brass – Mick KarnDrums, Percussion, Organ [Additional Organ] – Steve JansenGuitar, Effects [Guitar Treatments] – Michael BrookOrgan, Guitar, Vocals – David SylvianSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
|6||Boat's For Burning
Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – David SylvianSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard BarbieriTambourine – Steve Jansen
|7||New Moon At Red Deer Wallow
Bass Clarinet – Mick KarnDrums [Moroccan Clay Drums, Fan Drums], Percussion – Steve JansenGuitar [Guitars], Bass – David SylvianSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
Bass – Mick KarnDrums, Percussion – Steve JansenGuitar – Bill NelsonGuitar [Guitars], Synthesizer [Additional Synthesizer], Vocals – David SylvianSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
|9||A Reassuringly Dull Sunday
Percussion – Michael BrookPercussion, Bass Clarinet – Mick KarnPercussion, Marimba – Steve JansenPercussion, Organ [Tuned Organ], Synthesizer – David SylvianSynthesizer [Synthesizers], Piano – Richard Barbieri
|10||Blackcrow Hits Shoe Shine City
Bass, Saxophone ['wah Wah' Saxophone] – Mick KarnDrums, Percussion – Steve JansenOrgan [Electric Organ], Electric Piano, Effects [Treatments], Guitar [Guitars], Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Vocals – David SylvianSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
|11||Scratchings On The Bible Belt
Bass Clarinet – Mick KarnEffects [Treatments] – Michael BrookGuitar [Guitars], Banjo, Marimba, Harmonium – David SylvianPiano [Treated Piano], Percussion, Marimba – Steve JansenSynthesizer, Noises [Water Wheel] – Richard Barbieri
|12||Cries And Whispers
Bass – Mick KarnGuitar [Guitars], Effects [Treatments], Vocals – David SylvianPercussion – Steve JansenSynthesizer [Synthesizers] – Richard Barbieri
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Opium (Arts) Ltd.
- Made By – Virgin Japan Ltd
- Published By – Opium (Arts) Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio Miraval
- Recorded At – Condulmer Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – The Wool Hall
- Recorded At – Ropewalk Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Mega
- Recorded At – Eel Pie Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Eel Pie Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Art Direction – D. Sylvian*, Y. Fujii*
- Coordinator [Recording Coordination, Assisted By], Management [Assisted By] – Natasha White
- Coordinator [Recording Coordination], Management – Richard Chadwick
- Design – Katsuhiro Kinoshita
- Design [Design By] – Russell Mills
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Tim Martin
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Pat McCarthy
- Mixed By – David Sylvian, Pat McCarthy (tracks: 2 & 3, 6 & 7, 11), Steve Nye (tracks: 1, 4 & 5, 8 to 10, 12)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Al Stone (tracks: 1, 4 & 5, 8 to 10, 12)
- Photography By [Cover Photography By] – Shinya Fujiwara
- Producer [Produced By] – R.T.C.*
- Programmed By [Computer Programming] – Steve Jansen
- Programmed By [Keyboard Programming] – David Sylvian, Richard Barbieri
- Technician [Cut By] – Tony Cousins
- Words By – David Sylvian
- Written-By – R.T.C.*
NotesJapanese CD album released in jewel case.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
℗ 1991 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1991 Virgin Records Ltd./ Opium (Arts) Ltd.
Made in Japan by "Virgin Japan Ltd." ℗ 1991.
Published by Opium (Arts) Ltd./ 10 Music Ltd.
There were two releases for VJCP-30087. This edition comes in a standard CD jewel case with a colourful Green/ Blue Obi.
The other release is a standard CD jewel case in a black outer slipcase box with 'Rain Tree Crow' stencilled on it (same font/format as actual CD cover lettering). An Obi is wrapped around the slipcase. CD contains 12-page booklet listing credits & slightly larger 28 page, a full-colour booklet containing song lyrics (in both Japanese and English), photos, drawings, and liner notes (in Japanese).
Recorded between September 1989 and April 1990 at Miraval Studios, Le Val, France; Condulmer Studio, Zerman di Mogliano, Italy; Marcus Studios, London; Air Studios, London; The Wood Hall, Bath; Ropewalk Studio, Dublin; Mega Studios, Paris, France and Eel Studios, London.
Mixed at Olympic Studios, London, except Tracks 3, 6, 7 & 11 which were mixed at Eel Pie Studios, London. Cut at the Townhouse.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988037 011694
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988037011694
- Matrix / Runout: VJCP-30087-1-A2M
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|V2659||Rain Tree Crow||Rain Tree Crow (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||V2659||UK||1991|
|FJ 9910007||Rain Tree Crow||Rain Tree Crow (CD, Album, Unofficial)||ArsNova||FJ 9910007||Russia||1999|
|V/TCV 2569||Rain Tree Crow||Rain Tree Crow (Cass, Album, TP)||Virgin, The Town House||V/TCV 2569||UK||1991|
|none||Rain Tree Crow||Rain Tree Crow (Cass, Album, Promo)||Virgin Records America, Inc.||none||US||1991|
|7243 5 91026 2 7||Rain Tree Crow||Rain Tree Crow (CD, Album, Copy Prot., RE, RM, Dig)||Virgin||7243 5 91026 2 7||UK & Europe||2003|