Title: Windows Opened
Style: Soul-Jazz, Modal, Easy Listening
Format: MP3 FLAC XM APE AAC MP3 VOC ASF MPC
FLAC size: 1706 mb | MP3 size: 1259 mb | WMA size: 1978 mb
Windows Opened is an album by flautist Herbie Mann recorded in 1968 and released on the Atlantic label. Although this is not one of the essential recordings in Mann's catalog, it features excellent playing throughout, with an amazing collection of talent". There Is a Mountain" (Donovan Leitch) - 6:08.
Guitar – Sonny Sharrock. Mastered By – Adrian Barber. Other – Talat S. Halman. Photography By – Charles Stewart. Producer – Arif Mardin, Joel Dorn. Vibraphone – Roy Ayers. Windows Opened (LP, Album). SD 1507, AST-ST 09104.
Artists Herbie Mann Windows Opened. Windows Opened Herbie Mann. This album has an average beat per minute of 100 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 84/116 BPM). Tracklist Windows Opened.
More albums from Herbie Mann: Richard Rodgers’ No Strings. An After-Theatre Version by Herbie Mann. Latin Mann (Afro To Bossa To Blues) by Herbie Mann. Salute To The Flute by Herbie Mann. Flautista! Herbie Mann Plays Afro-Cuban Jazz by Herbie Mann.
8. Drown In My Own Tears. Windows Opened with Roy Ayers and Sonny Sharrock etc is by far the best of the 2. There are only 2 good tracks for me on the orchestrated The Inspiration I Feel, the others marred by a vocal background chorus or by very slow playing on Drown In My Own Tears. Very Good Collectables sound quality.
Windows Opened is a soul jazz music album recording by HERBIE MANN released in 1968 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. HERBIE MANN - Windows Opened. Filed under Soul Jazz By HERBIE MANN.
There Is a Mountain, 06:06. If I Were a Carpenter, 05:41.
Windows Opened (1968). Album by Herbie Mann.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||There Is A Mountain
Written-By – Donovan Leitch*
|A2||If I Were A Carpenter
Written-By – Tim Hardin
Written-By – Charles Tolliver
Written-By – Wayne Shorter
|B2||By The Time I Get To Phoenix
Written-By – Jim Webb*
Written-By – Roy Ayers
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Lacquer Cut At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered At – Longwear Plating
- Published By – Peer
- Published By – Faithful Virtue
- Published By – Tolltone
- Published By – Miyako
- Published By – Johnny Rivers
- Published By – Herbie Mann
- Bass – Miroslav Vitous
- Consultant [Poetry] – Talat S. Halman*
- Design [Sculpture & Album Design] – Stanislaw Zagorski
- Drums – Bruno Carr
- Engineer – Adrian Barber
- Flute – Herbie Mann
- Guitar – Sonny Sharrock
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etch W with 3 dots above and one dot below] – Adrian Barber
- Photography By – Charles Stewart*
- Producer – Arif Mardin, Joel Dorn
- Vibraphone [Vibraharp] – Roy Ayers
Notes"PR" in label matrix denotes a Presswell pressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Side A label): ST-A-681327 PR
- Barcode (Side B label): ST-A-681328 PR
- Barcode (Side A runout etched): ST-A-681327-A. LW AT W [with 3 dots above and one dot below]
- Barcode (Side B runout etched): ST-A-681328-A. LW AT W [with 3 dots above and one dot below]
- Pressing Plant ID (Printed on label): PR
- Rights Society (A1 to B2): BMI
- Rights Society (B3): ASCAP
|WPCR-27242||Herbie Mann||Windows Opened (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Atlantic||WPCR-27242||Japan||2013|
|SD 1507||Herbie Mann||Windows Opened (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 1507||US||1968|
|ATC 9126||Herbie Mann||Windows Opened (LP, Album)||Atlantic||ATC 9126||South Africa||Unknown|
|SD 1507||Herbie Mann||Windows Opened (LP, Album, MO )||Atlantic||SD 1507||US||1968|
|SD 1507||Herbie Mann||Windows Opened (LP, Album, CT )||Atlantic||SD 1507||US||1968|