Title: American Shoes
Style: Alternative Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC XM MPC MOD AIFF AUD AC3 DTS
FLAC size: 1698 mb | MP3 size: 1705 mb | WMA size: 1304 mb
Features Song Lyrics for Motor Ace's American Shoes album. Motor Ace - American Shoes Album Lyrics. 1. Criminal Past (Live) Lyrics. 2. Chairman of the Board (Live) Lyrics. Motor Ace Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Motor Ace - Demos & B Sides. Listen to American Shoes in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Motor Ace - American Shoes, 04:10, . MB download mp3 full version here. Artist: Motor Ace. Album: Hey Driver. Download Motor Ace - American Shoes. Hey Driver: Best 2 songs. Motor Ace - Hey Driver 05:05.
View concert statistics of American Shoes by Motor Ace played live. From the release Five Star Laundry (Album). First Played in Concert June 23, 2000 by Motor Ace at Rowville Community Centre, Melbourne, Australia. Most Recently Played October 19, 2002 by Motor Ace at Livid Festival Melbourne 2002. Report a problem: Wrong album assigned. Motor Ace. 4. Years.
Complete your Motor Ace collection. Criminal Past (Live). Chairman Of The Board (Live).
MOTOR ACE AMERICAN SHOES Hey, my head spins at the thought. that im sleeping my way out of this rut. Stealing so we could be together, losing so we would never part.
Motor Ace are an iconic classic Australian rock band. They are definitely an easy to listen to type. of music that must not be overlooked. Track to track of masterful songs that will have you grooving to in no time. I recommend Motorace for there anthem like tunes.
|2||Criminal Past (Live)||3:24|
|3||Chairman Of The Board (Live)||3:51|
- Record Company – Festival Mushroom Records
- Marketed By – Festival Mushroom Records
- Distributed By – Festival Mushroom Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mushroom
- Copyright (c) – Mushroom
- Recorded At – Sing Sing Studios
- Recorded At – Hothouse Audio
- Recorded At – ABC Studios, Sydney
- Mixed At – The Church, London
- Mixed At – Hothouse Audio
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – Sing Sing Studios
- Mastered By – Chris Blair (tracks: 1), Ross Cockle (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Mixed By – Chris Sheldon (tracks: 1), Craig Harnath (tracks: 4)
- Producer – Motor Ace (tracks: 1, 4)
- Producer, Recorded By – Craig Harnath (tracks: 1, 4)
- Recorded By – Chris Dickie (tracks: 1, 4), Phil Mackeller* (tracks: 2, 3)
- Recorded By [Assist. By] – David Coultard-Clark* (tracks: 1, 4)
NotesMUSH019552 appears on the CD, while 019552 appears on the cover's shine.
Updated Images details same media catalogue number as inlay spine.
℗ & © Mushroom Records
1/4 recorded by Craig Harnath & Chris Dickie at Sing Sing & Hothouse Melbourne, early 00
1 mixed at The Church, London and mastered at Abbey Road Studios, London
4 mixed at Hothouse
2/3 recorded at ABC, Sydney 1999
2/3/4 mastered at Sing Sing
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9397600195520
|SHOES-1||Motor Ace||American Shoes (CD, Promo)||Sputnik Records||SHOES-1||Australia||2000|