Title: Can You Hear Me?
Style: New Age, Prog Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC WMA VQF MP2 AUD RA ADX VOX
FLAC size: 1107 mb | MP3 size: 1758 mb | WMA size: 1355 mb
Can You Hear Me?, an album by Rick Wakeman. Can You Hear Me? (telephone scam), a telephone scam first reported in 2017. Can You Hear Me Now? (disambiguation). Can You Hear Me? (Ayayaya)", a song by Wiley. Papa, Can You Hear Me?", a song by Barbra Streisand.
Rick Wakeman is an English keyboardist, composer and songwriter, most known as the keyboard player for progressive rock group Yes. His solo albums have sold over 50 million copies. 5 With Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe. 6 With Anderson/Wakeman. 7 Other collaborations. Can You Hear Me? - - 1996.
I Can Hear You. This song is by Rick Wakeman and appears on the album Prayers (1993).
05. Believe Me. 06. A Cry Without Tears. 07. Why Keep Hiding; Running Away. Rick Wakeman At Lincoln Cathedral (2CD) '2005. The Wizard And The Forest Of All Dreams '2004.
Tempo unknown for I Can Hear You by Rick Wakeman. Top Songs Rick Wakeman.
Can You Hear Me? by Rick Wakeman (CD, Nov-2002, United States of Distribution). A 'trademark Rick Wakeman Seventies solo album composition' is Arthur: an orchestra with a strong brass sound, a propulsive and fluent rhythm-section and strong interplay between the orchestra, a choir and Wakeman (with spectacular work on the Minimoog). In Merlin The Magician our Caped Crusader delivers his most fat sounding Minimoog flights I have ever heard, how exciting, in a swinging rhythm and duelling with the cheerful honky-tonk piano.
Almost Live in Europe.
|1||Hymn Of Hope||3:19|
|A Little Piece Of Heaven/Part Of The Crowd|
|2.1||A Little Piece Of Heaven||2:05|
|2.2||Part Of The Crowd||4:25|
|3||Stay With Me||6:46|
|6||A Cry Without Tears||6:04|
|Why Keep Hiding?/Running Away|
|7.1||Why Keep Hiding?||1:51|
|8||I Can Hear You||9:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hope Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Hope Records Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – PXM Publishing
- Recorded At – Bajonor Studios
- Recorded At – Palladium Studios
- Recorded At – The Music Centre, Wembley
- Pressed By – Technicolor – E2106
- Bass Guitar – Phil Laughlin (tracks: 2.2, 5, 7.2)
- Choir – The English Chamber Choir
- Conductor – Guy Protheroe
- Drum Programming [Percussion Programming], Engineer, Mixed By – Stuart Sawney
- Engineer – Erik Jordan, James Collins , Jon Turner*
- Guitar – Fraser Thorneycroft-Smith* (tracks: 1, 2.2, 3, 4, 6, 8)
- Guitar, Bass Guitar – David Paton (tracks: 1, 5, 7.2)
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Keyboards – Rick Wakeman
- Vocals – Chrissie Hammond
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 604388480029
- Matrix / Runout: E2106 HOPEVP107CD 01 Technicolor
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2307
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L126
|HRHCD005||Rick Wakeman||Can You Hear Me? (CD, Album)||Hope Records||HRHCD005||UK||1996|
|none||Rick Wakeman||Can You Hear Me? (CD, Album, Unofficial)||J SHP||none||Russia||Unknown|