Style: Cool Jazz, Contemporary Jazz
Format: MP3 FLAC MP2 WAV MIDI APE AIFF AA VQF
FLAC size: 1567 mb | MP3 size: 1186 mb | WMA size: 1309 mb
The Teddy Wilson Trio & Gerry Mulligan Quartet with Bob Brookmeyer at Newport is a live album by Teddy Wilson's Trio and Gerry Mulligan's Quartet recorded at the Newport Jazz Festival in 1957 and released on the Verve label.
Jumpin' At The Woodside. Bobbie Brookmeyer's contribution includes highlights from the 'Kansas City Revisited' album. Deep Groove High Fidelity Stereo Pressing. Plastylite (Pressing Plant) identified by their trademark 'Ear' in the Deadwax on each side.
Album: The Golden Years of Jazz (1955). Bob Brookmeyer, Gerry Mulligan Sextet: best 2 tracks. Bob Brookmeyer - Third Movement Portrait of the Artist, 1959 05:00. Al Cohn, Bob Brookmeyer, Larry Sonn, Manny Albam, Nat Pierce - Prisoner of Love (It's Sonn Again) The Sound of Larry Sonn and His Orchestra. The Sound of Sonn, It's Sonn Again, A Smooth One /Jazz Band Having a Ball!, 2015 02:51. Artist: Bob Brookmeyer Gerry Mulligan Sextet.
Listen to Night Watch by Gerry Mulligan & Bob Brookmeyer on Deezer. Gerry Mulligan & Bob Brookmeyer 06-11-2018. Total duration:34 min. 01. Jumpin' At The Woodside. Gerry Mulligan & Bob Brookmeyer.
Gerry Mulligan, Gerry Mulligan & Bob Brookmeyer. Gerry Mulligan, Gerry Mulligan & Bob Brookmeyer - Jazz Concerto Grosso 16:03. The Original Quartet With Chet Baker - Chet Baker, Gerry Mulligan. The Complete Verve Concert Band Sessions - Gerry Mulligan. Gerry Mulligan Meets Johnny Hodges - Gerry Mulligan, Johnny Hodges. Mulligan - Gerry Mulligan. Gerry Mulligan & Paul Desmond Quartet - Gerry Mulligan.
Rare & Unissued 1955-56 Broadcasts.
Mulligan, Franca R. (photographer). Brookmeyer, Bob. - Jazz musicians - United States. Photographic prints. Gerry Mulligan head and shoulders and Bob Brookmeyer in cardigan, smiling. Standard Restriction).
|A1||–Gerry Mulligan||Black Nightgown||3:32|
|A2||–Bob Brookmeyer||Doggin' Around||8:40|
|A3||–Gerry Mulligan||Frisco Club||4:41|
|B1||–Bob Brookmeyer||Jumpin' At The Woodside||8:00|
|B2||–Gerry Mulligan||Night Watch||3:53|
|B3||–Gerry Mulligan||Moten Swing||10:13|
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Bud Shank (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Baritone Saxophone – Gerry Mulligan (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Bass – Addison Farmer (tracks: A2, B1), Red Mitchell (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Design – McBain Associates
- Drums – Osie Johnson (tracks: A2, B1), Shelley Manne* (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Guitar – Jim Hall (tracks: A2, B1)
- Piano – Nat Pierce (tracks: A2, B1), Pete Jolly (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Tenor Saxophone – Al Cohn (tracks: A2, B1), Paul Quinchette* (tracks: A2, B1)
- Trombone – Frank Rosolino (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Trumpet – Art Farmer (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Valve Trombone – Bob Brookmeyer (tracks: A2, B1)
Notes" For the Mulligan portion of the program, music from the great 'I Want To Live' sound track is featured....."
"Bobbie Brookmeyer's contribution includes highlights from the 'Kansas City Revisited' album......"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): UAL 4085 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): UAL 4085 B
|UAS 5085||Gerry Mulligan - Bob Brookmeyer||Gerry Mulligan - Bob Brookmeyer - Nightwatch (LP, Comp)||United Artists Records||UAS 5085||US||1961|
|UAS 5085||Gerry Mulligan - Bob Brookmeyer||Gerry Mulligan - Bob Brookmeyer - Nightwatch (LP, Comp, RE)||United Artists Records||UAS 5085||US||Unknown|
|UAL 4085||Gerry Mulligan, Bob Brookmeyer||Gerry Mulligan, Bob Brookmeyer - Nightwatch (LP, Comp, Mono, Promo)||United Artists Records||UAL 4085||US||1961|