Style: Indie Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC AAC ASF MP1 APE RA MMF MP3
FLAC size: 1529 mb | MP3 size: 1768 mb | WMA size: 1560 mb
Storytelling (Belle and Sebastian album). Storytelling is the fifth studio album by Scottish indie pop band Belle and Sebastian. It is the score to the Todd Solondz movie Storytelling. Belle and Sebastian experienced many problems in communication with Solondz while scoring the film, and as such only about six minutes of their music was actually used in the movie. The album contains five tracks that are recorded dialogues.
Belle and Sebastian are a Scottish band formed in Glasgow in January 1996. Led by Stuart Murdoch, the band has released nine albums. Much of their work had been released on Jeepster Records, but they are now signed to Rough Trade Records in the United Kingdom and Matador Records in the United States. Belle and Sebastian were formed in Glasgow, Scotland in 1994 by Stuart Murdoch and Stuart David, both of whom had enrolled at Stow College's Beatbox programme for unemployed musicians.
Features Song Lyrics for Belle and Sebastian's Storytelling album. Dialogue - Mandingo Cliché Lyrics. Belle and Sebastian Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
This album is a collection of ideas and songs originally intended as a soundtrack for the movie "Storytelling" directed by Todd Solondz. Only about 6 minutes of it ended up in the movie and the band decided to further work on the music and release this album. Released in a gatefold cover.
com/Storytelling (Belle and Sebastian album). Belle and Sebastian (film). Belle and Sebastian (French: Belle et Sébastien) is a 2013 French adventure film directed by Nicolas Vanier. It was based on the novel Belle et Sébastien by Cécile Aubry. A sequel to the film, Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues, was released on 9 December 2015. In the French Alps, during the year 1943, Sébastien is a seven year old orphan boy living with César, an adoptive "grandfather" and his daughter, Angélina.
LP (12" album, 33 rpm), Import. Belle & Sebastian Format: Vinyl. the album, working with the lyrics and the music lovely-like it's simply a beautiful listen. Belle and Sebastian's first three albums especially are some of the greatest pop music I've ever heard, highly addictive and with depths to explore. It's hard to recommend STORYTELLING to any one but completists, and even if you are a completist, set this aside until you've collected all of their singles and EPs first.
Movie soundtrack by Belle and Sebastian. Dialogue: Conan, Early Letterman. Dialogue: Jersey's Where It's At. Black and White Unite. Dialogue: Class Rank. I Don't Want to Play Football. Dialogue: Mandingo Cliche.
Or consider a donation? The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion.
Welcome to the official page for the band Belle & Sebastian.
|3||Dialogue: Conan, Early Letterman||0:26|
|4||Fuck This Shit||2:31|
|6||Dialogue: Jersey's Where It's At||0:21|
|7||Black And White Unite||3:54|
|11||Dialogue: Class Rank||0:11|
|12||I Don't Want To Play Football||0:57|
|15||Dialogue: Mandingo Cliche||1:20|
|18||Big John Shaft||3:55|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jeepster Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Jeepster Recordings
- Recorded At – Water Music
- Recorded At – Magic Studios, NYC
- Recorded At – Cava Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Manufactured By – Matador Records
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z07956
- Bass Trombone – Ronan Breslin
- Cello – Jacqui Sharples, Susan Dance
- Design – Divine Inc.
- Double Bass – Gary Grochla, Roy Hunter
- Engineer – Dave Paterson, Geoff Allen*, Robin Rankin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Juan Garcia, Michael Bannister, Tom Unish, Willie Deans
- Flute – Andrea Kuypers
- Harp – Catriona MacKay*
- Liner Notes – Mick*, Stevie*
- Mastered By – Frank Arkwright
- Producer – Belle And Sebastian*
- Producer, Edited By – Tony Doogan
- Saxophone – Kenneth Broom
- Tenor Saxophone – Jenny Divers
- Viola – George Cuthbertson, Jacqui Penfold, Joel Hunter
- Violin – Alastair Savage*, Cheryl Crockett, Dervilagh Cooper, Gillian Risi*, Liza Webb, Mary Ward, Murray Fergusson
NotesThis record features music written for the Todd Solondz movie "Storytelling."
℗ & © 2002 Jeepster Recordings
Manufactured under exclusive license in the USA and Canada by Matador Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 744861051220
- Barcode (Text): 7 44861 05122 0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Z07956 LN OLE 512-2 01 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Z07956 LN OLE 512-2 01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Z07956 LN OLE 512-2 01 M1S4
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): none
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): none
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U4A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U6B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U6D
|JPRLP 014||Belle & Sebastian||Storytelling (LP, Album)||Jeepster Recordings||JPRLP 014||UK||2002|
|VJCP68347||Belle & Sebastian||Storytelling (CD, Album)||Jeepster Recordings||VJCP68347||Japan||2002|
|none||Belle & Sebastian||Storytelling (CDr, Promo)||Matador Records Inc||none||US||2002|
|JPRCD 014||Belle And Sebastian*||Storytelling (CD, Album)||Jeepster Recordings||JPRCD 014||UK||2002|
|OLE 512-1||Belle And Sebastian*||Storytelling (LP, Album)||Matador||OLE 512-1||US||2002|