Title: Traveling Mercies
Style: Post Bop, Contemporary Jazz
Format: MP3 FLAC DXD MPC AUD AU XM APE ADX
FLAC size: 1840 mb | MP3 size: 1850 mb | WMA size: 1829 mb
Chris Potter& album from 2002. Invisible Man. Исполнитель.
Traveling Mercies - Chris Potter. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Chris Potter gets more and more adventurous. On this follow-up to the strong Gratitude, the tenor and soprano saxophonist beefs up strong writing and heady group interplay with occasional sampled sounds and miscellaneous textures like clavinet and reed organ. True to form, he plays additional wind instruments - alto flute and bass clarinet in this case - and isn't afraid of overdubbing them to create lush orchestration, on tracks like "Snake Oil" and "Any Moment No.
Studio album by Chris Potter. As a jazz record, Traveling Mercies is very much a product of its post-millennial times, but it still comes across as highly individual All About Jazz correspondent Mark F. Turner observed "Potter possesses a strong.
Chris Potter: Travelling Mercies. The American saxophonist Chris Potter was clearly tempting fate with this title - the travelling demons showed him little mercy on Monday, when he wasn't able to get to the Festival Hall until after 10 to play the music from this new release.
Traveling Mercies '2002. 10. Chris Potter - Just As I Am. Archive content. Chris Potter - Traveling Mercies 2002 (018 243-2)/ - . 0. Chris Potter - Traveling Mercies 2002 (018 243-2)/08 тАУ Azalea. Chris Potter - Traveling Mercies 2002 (018 243-2)/06 тАУ Any Moment No. lac - 2. 2. Chris Potter - Traveling Mercies 2002 (018 243-2)/covers/ - . Chris Potter - Traveling Mercies 2002 (018 243-2)/covers/cover0003. Chris Potter - Traveling Mercies 2002 (018 243-2)/covers/cover0001. Chris Potter - Traveling Mercies 2002 (018 243-2)/covers/Booklet 05-08.
Presenting Chris Potter. The Dreamer Is the Dream. Chris Potter 8/19/1997. Working with drummer Jack DeJohnette, bassist Dave Holland, and guitarist John Scofield, saxophonist Chris Potter recorded his most adventurous record to date with Unspoken. Although his powerhouse rhythm section sometimes overwhelms him, Potter flexes more creative muscle throughout Unspoken, resulting in an engaging, frequently provocative listen.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Chris Potter
Written-By [Spiritual Public Domain] – Traditional
|6||Any Moment Now||5:21|
|10||Just As I Am
Composed By – Willie Nelson
- Recorded At – Avatar Studios
- Mixed At – Avatar Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music S.A.
- Manufactured By – The Verve Music Group
- Marketed By – The Verve Music Group
- Bass – Scott Colley
- Design [Cover], Photography By [Cover] – Deluxedesigngraphique
- Drums – Bill Stewart
- Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic], Clavinet – Kevin Hays
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ross Peterson
- Engineer, Mastered By – Joe Ferla
- Executive-Producer – Daniel Richard
- Guitar – Adam Rogers (tracks: 3, 8), John Scofield (tracks: 1, 4, 7)
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Greg Calbi
- Photography By [Liner] – Cheung Ching Ming
- Producer, Composed By – Chris Potter
- Sampler [Vocal] – Elizabeth Datson-Westphalen* (tracks: 7)
- Sampler [Waterfall] – David Binney (tracks: 2)
- Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Alto Flute, Sampler, Organ [Reed] – Chris Potter
NotesRecorded on Jan. 27-29, 2002
Mixed on Feb. 19-21, 2002
Mastered on Mar. 1, 2002
℗&© 2002 Universal Music S.A. France
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 44001 82432 6
|018 243-2||Chris Potter||Traveling Mercies (CD, Album, Dig)||Verve Records, Universal Music Jazz France, Universal||018 243-2||France||2002|
|018 234-2||Chris Potter||Traveling Mercies (CD, Album, M/Print, Promo)||Verve Records||018 234-2||Germany||2002|