Title: Blue Miles
Style: Big Band
Format: MP3 FLAC APE XM AU AUD FLAC AC3 MP1
FLAC size: 1625 mb | MP3 size: 1122 mb | WMA size: 1444 mb
Learn how. About Western Michigan University Jazz Orchestra. Blue Miles by Jack Bowers. Sea Breeze Jazz 1999.
Arranged By – WMU Jazz Orchestra Composed By – Ellington, Tizol Soloist, Bass Drum, Cymbal – Sam Kestenholtz Soloist, Clarinet – John, Snare – Ian FrydrychSoloist, Tenor Saxophone – Miles TesarSoloist, Trombone – Scott GwinnellSoloist, Trumpet – Mark Byerly. Track 2 recorded April 5, 1992 at Audio Production Services, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
The multi-award winning . program is head and shoulders above most collegiate big bands because director Trent Kynaston molds his students by challenging them to play more than just standard fare.
The Western Invitational Jazz Festival is a high school jazz festival which welcomes both big bands and combos. Student groups gain valuable performance experience as they are adjudicated by our WMU jazz faculty in an encouraging and nurturing atmosphere. Saturday, March 23, 2019 WMU Jazz Orchestra and David Binney. All events take place at Western Michigan University's Dalton Center. 269) 387-2300 or (800) 228-9858 and at the door. School of Music Western Michigan University Kalamazoo MI 49008-5434 USA (269) 387-4182.
Campus Jazz Ensemble The University of Michigan Campus Jazz Ensemble is the premier non-major jazz performing experience offered by the School of Music, Theatre & Dance. Acceptance into the group is by audition only. Auditions happen on the first normally scheduled rehearsal evening and results are posted before the next rehearsal. University Philharmonia Orchestra, Oriol Sans, conductor With a string section comprising all freshman, the Philharmonia Orchestra provides student musicians an immersive opportunity to improve their large ensemble skills and play some of the greatest works in the symphonic repertoire. Contemporary Directions Ensemble, Oriol Sans, conductor This ensemble, for graduate music students only, performs contemporary classical music in a variety of instrumentations, from solo works to chamber orchestra.
Oxford University Jazz Orchestra - Grand Central Suite (07:26, 320Kb/s). Happiefingerz - New Dayz Ahead (02:13, 320Kb/s). Happiefingerz - Down but Not Out (02:22, 320Kb/s). Download for free and listen to The 14 Jazz Orchestra - Blue Miles. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below.
Orchestral jazz is a jazz genre that developed in New York City in the 1920s. Early innovators of the genre, such as Fletcher Henderson and Duke Ellington, include some of the most highly regarded musicians, composers, and arrangers in all of jazz history. The fusion of jazz's rhythmic and instrumental characteristics with the scale and structure of an orchestra, made orchestral jazz distinct from the musical genres that preceded its emergence
Albums by Western Michigan University Jazz OrchestraSort:By Album A - Z. Turkish Delight. Goin' to Chicago w/ Count Basie, Jimmy Rushing. I Can't Stop Loving You w/ Don Gibson. or fill the form below.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Matt Catingub
Arranged By – Michael AbeneWritten-By – T. Monk*
Written-By – Robert Lewis
|4||A Portrait Of Jenny
Arranged By – Kenny WernerWritten-By – Burdge*, Robinson*
|5||Soft Lights And Sweet Music
Arranged By – Michael AbeneWritten-By – Irving Berlin
Arranged By – David LurieWritten-By – Chick Corea
Written-By – Matt Harris
Written-By – Bill Evans
Written-By – Shawn Wallace
Written-By – Wlodek Pawlik*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sea Breeze Record Company
- Copyright (c) – Sea Breeze Record Company
- Recorded At – Audio Production Services
- Bass – Andy Schnurr (tracks: 10), Shawn Sommer (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Bass Trombone – David Krosschell (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Directed By – Trent Kynaston
- Drums – Dennis DeSantis (tracks: 10), Michael Caskey (tracks: 8), Quincy Davis (tracks: 1 to 7, 9)
- Engineer – John Stites
- Guitar – Michael Drost (tracks: 1 to 7, 10)
- Mixed By – John Stites, Tom Knific, Trent Kynaston
- Percussion – Vance Okraszewski (tracks: 2, 3, 7)
- Photography By [Cover] – John Stites
- Piano – Chris Sargent (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Duncan McMillan (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 9), Robert Cookman (tracks: 8)
- Producer – Tom Knific, Trent Kynaston
- Soprano Saxophone – Robert Lewis (tracks: 10), Shawn "Thunder" Wallace* (tracks: 9)
- Tenor Saxophone – James Danderfer (tracks: 9), Robert Lewis (tracks: 8)
- Trombone – Chris Sargent (tracks: 1, 4 to 6), Jan Yabs (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Mark Wells (tracks: 1, 4 to 6), Matt Westgate (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Raphael Crawford (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Trumpet – Chris Smith (tracks: 1 to 7), Eric Day (tracks: 1, 4 to 6), James Becker (tracks: 1, 4 to 6), James Daniels (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Kevin Mossman (tracks: 1, 4 to 6), Marc Landes (tracks: 1 to 7), Robert Parker (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Russ McMartin (tracks: 2, 3, 7)
- Woodwind – Carl Cafagna (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Eric Behrends (tracks: 1 to 7), Eric Koppa (tracks: 1, 4 to 6), Eric Olson (tracks: 1, 4 to 6), James Danderfer (tracks: 1 to 7), Jeff Kaser (tracks: 2, 3, 7), Shawn Wallace (tracks: 1 to 7)
NotesTracks 8-10 are combo settings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 017231453321
- SPARS Code: ADD