Title: The Circle
Style: Pop Rock, Arena Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC WAV MIDI DTS ASF RA TTA MP2
FLAC size: 1500 mb | MP3 size: 1838 mb | WMA size: 1440 mb
The Circle is the eleventh studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi. Released on November 10, 2009, the album was produced by John Shanks. The album debuted at in several countries, including the . where it sold 163,000 copies in its first week. The Circle takes the band back to the rock roots after their prior Nashville country music influenced album Lost Highway. It is their final studio album to be released through Mercury Records.
Bon Jovi - The Circle (2009). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
The Circle Album tab by Bon Jovi. Other versions of The Circle Album. We Werent Born to Follow - Bon Jovi -. Tabbed by:pelanmar. Live Before You die--Bon Jovi. Intro GG CC GG CC Verse GG CC AA little boy of nine years old, the whole world in his hands GG CC Trying to toss that ball across the yard, a game of catch with my old man AmAm CC He'd always say i'm sorry every time he had to leave AmAm CC And I was much to young to. understand what he would say to me.
Album Name The Circle. Erscheinungsdatum 10 November 2009. Labels Island Def Jam Music Group. Musik GenreHard FM. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen99. 1. We Weren't Born to Follow. 2. When We Were Beautiful.
Bon Jovi The Circle (Full Album). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Bon Jovi - THE CIRCLE Loves The Only Rule. Bon Jovi-(The Circle 2009) 05 Bullet. Bon Jovi-(The Circle 2009) 06 Thorn In My Side. Bon Jovi . horn in my Side. Bon Jovi - The Circle - 2009 Fast Cars. BON JOVI - THE CIRCLE We Werent Born to Follow (2009)
Complete sua coleção de Bon Jovi. The Circle (CD, Album). Universal Music Russia.
Everything on The Circle exists in a big wide open space conjured by echoed, delayed guitars, shimmering keyboards, and spacious rhythms, an atmosphere that's just as likely to recast the "Living on a Prayer" bassline as something as sadly ominous as it is to ease into chanted, African-inspired vocal hooks ("When We Were Beautiful"), both signifiers of. the band's pensive pretension
|1||We Weren't Born To Follow||4:03|
|2||When We Were Beautifull||5:18|
|3||Work For The Working Man||4:04|
|6||Thorn In My Side||4:07|
|7||Live Before You Die||4:17|
|9||Love's The Only Rule||4:38|
|12||Learn To Love||4:39|
- Record Company – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Bon Jovi Publishing
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Aggressive Music
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Original Bliss Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – John Shanks Music
- Published By – Destonia
- Published By – Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sanctuary Studios, New Jersey
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Mix This!
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Andy West Design*
- Bass Guitar – Hugh McDonald
- Co-producer – Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora
- Coordinator [Art And Photography Coordination] – Kristen Yiengst
- Design [Album Title] – Lynne Bugai
- Design [Package Production] – Carol Corless
- Edited By [Protools] – Lars Fox
- Engineer – Jeff Rothschild
- Engineer [Additional] – Alex Gibson , Mike Rew, Obie O'Brien
- Keyboards [Additional], Strings [Additional] – Charlie Judge*
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Edelstein, Laird And Sobel, LLP, Gerald F. Edelstein*, Peter Laird
- Management [Bon Jovi] – Mike Rew, Paul Korzilius, Scott Casey
- Management [Business] – Charles Sussman, Kristen Chambers, Sussman & Associates
- Management [Vector] – Cheryl Braje, Jack Rovner, Ken Levitan, Rhea Nanos
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Brandon Duncan
- Other [Caa] – Allison McGregor, Chris Dalston, Rob Light
- Other [Pr] – Sunshine, Sachs & Associates / Ken Sunshine, Tiffany Shipp
- Performer [Bon Jovi], Drums, Percussion – Tico Torres
- Performer [Bon Jovi], Guitar, Backing Vocals – Richie Sambora
- Performer [Bon Jovi], Keyboards – David Bryan
- Performer [Bon Jovi], Lead Vocals – Jon Bon Jovi
- Photography By [Additional] – Kirk Edwards
- Photography By [Band] – Kevin Westenberg
- Producer – John Shanks
- Written-By – Billy Falcon (tracks: 2, 4, 9), Darrell Brown (tracks: 3), Desmond Child (tracks: 8, 10 to 12), John Shanks (tracks: 8), Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora
NotesRecorded at Sanctuary Studios, NJ and Henson Recording Studios, CA.
Mixed at Mix This! Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
The Island Def Jam Music Group
A Universal Music Company
℗ © 2009 The Island Def Jam Music Group, A Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Manufactured and printed in Singapore.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02527 24560 7
- Label Code: LC00407
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Matrix / Runout: 272456-0 6511100289
- Mould SID Code: IFPI L471
|B0013700-02||Bon Jovi||The Circle (CD, Album)||Island Records||B0013700-02||US||2009|
|UICL-9080||Bon Jovi||The Circle (CD, Album, SHM + DVD-V, NTSC + Dlx)||Island Records||UICL-9080||Japan||2009|
|2724694||Bon Jovi||The Circle (CD, Album, Dig + DVD)||Island Records||2724694||Mexico||2009|
|B0013700-02||Bon Jovi||The Circle (CD, Album, Club)||Island Records||B0013700-02||US||2009|
|23803-1/2, 4-607147-896457||Bon Jovi||The Circle (CD, Album + DVD-V + Unofficial, Dig)||Island Records , Island Records||23803-1/2, 4-607147-896457||Russia||2009|