Title: March Of The Saint
Style: Heavy Metal
Format: MP3 FLAC WMA AA MOD DMF MP1 AHX AIFF
FLAC size: 1500 mb | MP3 size: 1983 mb | WMA size: 1497 mb
March of the Saint is the first album by American heavy metal band Armored Saint. It was released in 1984 on Chrysalis Records and recorded with producer Michael James Jackson who previously worked for Kiss.
Published By – Armored Saint Music. Published By – Red Admiral Music. Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording. Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording.
Throughout the '80s, you'd be hard-pressed to find an American heavy metal band which sounded more British than Armored Saint. While most of their contemporaries seemed preoccupied with the fast-growing thrash metal movement, here was a group of committed purists who were simply updating traditional metal at its best for the '80s generation. By the same token, the band was never able to benefit from the perks of being associated with a "scene" per se, which might explain their relative obscurity despite consistently issuing such quality material.
March of the Saint (1984) by Armored Saint. Genres: Heavy Metal Members: John Bush, David Pritchard, Phil Sandoval, Joey Vera, Gonzo Sandoval. Armored Saint Discography.
Album March of the Saint. March Of The Saint Lyrics. You're the youth bangers fight forever more Raise your golden hammer bring it down like Thor Ooh the force is going to bring us victory No foe or rival will stop the energy. It's a vital mistake To try to brawl with the brave The storm just breaks out in rage Oh then it's time to release the martyrs on your mind. It's the march of the saint, march of the saint March of the saint, march of the saint.
Armored Saint – March of the Saint (Live). Serge de Saint-Laurent – Waters of March. Stanislav Gorkovenko, St. Petersburg Radio & TV Symphony Orchestra – No. 1 Introduction and Royal March of Lion.
The debut of Armored Saint came at an exciting time for metal and hard rock. Metallica, WASP, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax and others were bursting upon the scene. The major tunes on the first album were metal classics. I mean songs like "Can U Deliver", "March of the Saint", and "Take a Turn" are solid rockers that brought me back to my youth. 2 people found this helpful. This is a great CD from the 80's, but not hair metal by any means. This cd showcased Armored Saint when they were at their best! Very energetic and a great recording. From the funky title track and 'Can U Deliver', to the heavy 'False Alarm', and everything in between, this CD is just great.
|1||March Of The Saint||4:14|
|2||Can U Deliver||3:35|
|4||Take A Turn||3:44|
|6||Mutiny On The World||3:26|
|8||Stricken By Fate||3:43|
|- Bonus 24-Track Demo Versions -|
|11||March Of The Saint||3:32|
|13||Mutiny On The World||3:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rock Candy Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Rock Candy Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Licensed From – EMI Music Ltd.
- Marketed By – Days Of Glory
- Distributed By – Days Of Glory
- Produced For – Quiet Stalker Productions
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Art Direction – John Pasche
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Gareth Williams
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Joey Vera
- Design [Reissue] – Cürt Evans
- Drums – Gonzo*
- Engineer – Chris Minto
- Engineer [Additional] – David Egerton, Steve Hirsch, Todd Prepsky
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Macmillan
- Guitar – Phil E. Sandoval*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dave Prichard
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – John Bush
- Liner Notes – Malcolm Dome
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Dave Wittman
- Photography By – Neil Zlozower
- Producer – Michael James Jackson
- Remastered By – Jon Astley
- Sleeve Notes – Dante Bonutto, Derek Oliver
- Written-By – D Pritchard*, G Sandoval*, J Vera*, J Bush*, P Sandoval*
NotesAdditional mixing at: The Village Recorder, West Los Angeles
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5051068001626
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): | CANDY016 | *039888 |
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): | CANDY016 | *057639 |
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5075
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 5076
|206 696||Armored Saint||March Of The Saint (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||206 696||Europe||1984|
|F2 21476||Armored Saint||March Of The Saint (CD, Album, RE)||Chrysalis||F2 21476||US||1988|
|FVT 41476||Armored Saint||March Of The Saint (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||FVT 41476||US||1984|
|F4 21476||Armored Saint||March Of The Saint (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||F4 21476||US||1984|
|FVT 41476||Armored Saint||March Of The Saint (Cass, Album, Promo)||Chrysalis||FVT 41476||US||1984|