Title: Hot 'n Cold / Dyin' Flu
Style: Texas Blues
Format: MP3 FLAC AIFF MIDI VOC MOD MP2 MP1 XM
FLAC size: 1793 mb | MP3 size: 1820 mb | WMA size: 1939 mb
Band Name Albert Collins. Album Name The Hot 'Cool' Sound of Albert Collins. Erscheinungsdatum 23 Juni 1998. Labels Multimedia Publishing. Musik GenreBlues Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 2. All About My Girl.
5. Thaw Out. 6. Dyin' Flu. 7. Don't Lose Your Cool. 10. Shiver and Shake. Other productions from Albert Collins. Rockin' with the Iceman.
Album The Cool Sound of Albert Collins. Well I'm dyin' with the flu, oh, an' I don't know what to do Well I'm dyin' with the flu, oh, an' I don't know what to do Well my doctor gave me up, he said, "I can't do no more for you". Please call my girlfriend, tell her I'm goin' on home Yes, please call my girlfriend, tell her I'm goin' on home Yeah, you tell 'em that flu is chillin', an' I don't want her to weep an' moan.
7. Composed By – Albert Collins. This is a compilation of early Collins singles, the first of these ("Freeze" and "Collins Shuffle") recorded in 1958. Those two, and seven others, were not included in the 1969 reissue "Truckin' With Albert Collins. Other Versions (5 of 20) View All. Cat.Truckin' With Albert Collins (CD, Album, RE). Altaya, MCA Records.
Bitrate (quality): 192. mp3. 1. Frosty.
1998: Molten Ice (Cass Records CAS-70108) - live at the El Mocambo Club, 1973; also released as The Things He Used To Do, The Iceman Cometh, and The Hot 'Cool' Sound of Albert Collins. 2005: The Iceman at Mount Fuji (Fuel 2000/Varese 061457) - live at the Mt. Fuji Jazz Festival, 1992. Hot 'n' Cold", "Dyin' Flu" (TCF Hall 116). Don't Lose Your Cool", "Frost Bite" (TCF Hall 127). (What'd You Say) I Don't Know", "Soulroad" (Tracie 2003).
Artist: Albert Collins Title Of Album: The Cool Sound Of Albert Collins Year Of Release: 1966 Genre: Texas Blues Format: flac (image, cue, log), mp3 Quality: Lossless, 320kbps Tracks 23 T. Albert Collins - Don't Lose Your Cool (1983). Albert Collins - Deep Freeze (2005).
The song 'Hot N Cold' by Albert Collins has a tempo of 129 beats per minute (BPM) on 'The Cool Sound of Albert Collins'. Top Songs Albert Collins. Truckin' With Albert Collins.
|A||Hot 'n Cold||2:55|
- Published By – Big Bopper Music
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Written-By – A. Collins*
NotesSide A Instrumental
Side B Vocal
From the LP "The Cool Sound Of Albert Collins" TCF 8002
A Division of 20th Century Fox Record Corp. 444 W. 56th St. N.Y., N.Y. 10019 Tmks. Reg. Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): ZTSP 105645
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): ZTSP 105638
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side A): ZTSP-105645-1C T1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side B): ZTSP-105638-1d ZTSP 105638-1D T11
- Rights Society: BMI
|TCF-116||The Cool Sound Of Albert Collins*||Hot 'n Cold / Dyin' Flu (7", Promo)||TCF, Hall Records , Fox Family||TCF-116||US||1966|