Title: Diamond Sun
Style: Pop Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC AU ADX MP3 FLAC AHX AA AUD
FLAC size: 1828 mb | MP3 size: 1975 mb | WMA size: 1207 mb
Diamond Sun was Glass Tiger's follow-up to their successful 1986 album Thin Red Line. While not a popular album in the . the album does feature some guest appearance by the Chieftans. Recommended only for die-hard completists, otherwise track down The Best of Glass Tiger: Air Time first, which provides a better introduction to the group and some of their much better songs.
A1. Diamond Sun. Written-By – Frew, Vallance. A2. Far Away From Here. Written-By – Frew, Hanson, Reid. Diamond Sun (Cass, Album, Club, Dol). EMI-Manhattan Records, EMI-Manhattan Records. E4-548684, E4 548684. Diamond Sun (LP, Album).
Glass Tiger is a Grammy-nominated Canadian rock band from Newmarket, Ontario that formed in 1983. The band has released three studio albums. Its 1986 debut album, The Thin Red Line, went quadruple platinum in Canada and gold in the United States. Two singles from that album, "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)" and "Someday", reached the .
Album · 1987 · 10 Songs. Diamond Sun Glass Tiger. Listen on Apple Music.
Diamond Sun. LP (12" album, 33 rpm). Glass Tiger Format: Vinyl. Canadian pop rock legend Glass Tiger is known by sensational major debut THIN RED LINE in 1986 which bore huge hits such as Don't Forget Me and Someday. Their follow-up in 1988 is also nice enjoyable AOR work though not as promoted as aforementioned. The opening DIAMOND SUN is a nice uptempo rocker somewhat remniscent of Hooter's debut. FAR AWAY FROM HERE keeps the beat of their debut and should have aired much more. A LIFETIME OF MOMENTS is well-produced emotional ballad while MY SONG uses traditional instruments curtly just as HOOTERS and BRUCE HORNSBY did.
Glass Tiger - Diamond Sun. Glass Tiger. Download MP3.
Glass Tiger Diamond Sun (Feat. Susan Aglukark, David R. Maracle). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Glass Tiger Diamond Sun (Single Version) (Single Version).
|A2||Far Away From Here||4:06|
|A3||I´m Still Searching||3:56|
|A4||A Lifetime Of Moments||4:57|
|A5||It's Love U Feel||5:31|
|B2||(Watching) Worlds Crumble||4:50|
|B3||Send Your Love||4:28|
|B4||Suffer In Silence||3:31|
|B5||This Island Earth||6:30|
- Art Direction, Design – Heather Brown
- Backing Vocals – Arnold Lanni, Colina Phillips, Dalbello*, Sheree Jeacocke
- Bass [Fretless, Additional] – Rene Worst
- Drums – Michael Hanson
- Drums [Additional], Keyboards [Additional] – Jim Vallance
- Electric Bass – Wayne Parker
- Guitar – Al Connelly
- Guitar [Additional] – Keith Scott, Michael Hanson
- Keyboards – Sam Reid
- Management [Los Angeles] – Derek Sutton
- Management [Toronto] – Gary Pring, Joe Bamford
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Ed Thacker
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Randy Staub
- Photography By – Douglas Brown
- Photography By [Group] – Alison Wardman
- Producer – Jim Vallance
- Programmed By [Synclavier] – John Grier
- Recorded By – Brian Masterson, Paul Northfield, Randy Staub, Tom Henderson
- Recorded By [Additional] – Jim Vallance
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Ciaran Byrne*, Darren Millar, Glen Robinson, Joe Mancuso, Paul Milner
- Saxophone – Earl Seymour
- Technician [Guitar] – Tony Lester
- Vocals – Alan Frew
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-48684-40
|CDP 48684, CDP7 48684-2||Glass Tiger||Diamond Sun (CD, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||CDP 48684, CDP7 48684-2||Canada||1988|
|E4-548684, E4 548684||Glass Tiger||Diamond Sun (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||EMI-Manhattan Records, EMI-Manhattan Records||E4-548684, E4 548684||Canada||1988|
|RP28-5605||Glass Tiger||Diamond Sun (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||RP28-5605||Japan||1988|
|264 7 48684 4||Glass Tiger||Diamond Sun (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||264 7 48684 4||Europe||1988|
|748 6841||Glass Tiger||Diamond Sun (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, EMI||748 6841||Portugal||1988|