Format: MP3 FLAC MP4 AIFF MPC DMF AHX ASF AU
FLAC size: 1918 mb | MP3 size: 1444 mb | WMA size: 1914 mb
Rubycon is the sixth studio album by German electronic music group Tangerine Dream, released in 1975. It is widely regarded as one of their best albums. Rubycon further develops the Berlin School sequencer-based sound they ushered in with the title track from Phaedra. Although not quite matching the sales figures for Phaedra, Rubycon reached number 10 in a 14-week run, their highest-charting album in the UK.
The members of Tangerine Dream continued to hone their craft as pioneers of the early days of electronica, and the mid-'70s proved to be a time of prosperity and musical growth for the trio of Chris Franke, early member Peter Baumann, and permanent frontman Edgar Froese.
Rubycon is a music studio album recording by TANGERINE DREAM (Progressive ve Rock) released in 1975 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Studio Album, released in 1975. Songs, Tracks Listing. 1. Rubycon Part 1 (17:18) 2. Rubycon Part 2 (17:35).
Tangerine Dream - Rubycon (full album). Rubycon (full album). Download MP3. Tangerine Dream.
Klaus Schulze influenced this. Tangerine Dreams best album. been lucky enough to inherit my parents almost endless knowledge of music, i first stumbled across Tangerine Dream as a very young boy, it kind of reminds me of some of the later Future Sound of London, environments part 2 especially.
Band Name Tangerine Dream. Released date 01 January 1975. Labels Virgin Records. Rubycon Pt. 17:18. 2. 17:35.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Organ [Modified Elka Organ], Piano [Prepared Piano] – Chris Franke*Piano [Prepared Piano], Synthesizer [Synthi A] – Peter Baumann
Gong – Chris Franke*Organ, Gong – Edgar FroeseSynthesizer [Synthi A Voice, Arp 2600] – Peter Baumann
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – www.takt.eu – 2100003299550
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Remastered At – Chop 'Em Out
- Composed By, Performer [Played By], Guitar, Synthesizer [Vcs 3 Synthi], Mellotron – Edgar Froese
- Composed By, Performer [Played By], Organ, Electric Piano [E - Piano] – Peter Baumann
- Composed By, Performer [Played By], Synthesizer [Double Moog, Synthi A], Organ – Chris Franke*
- Liner Notes – Mark Prendergast
- Photography By [Cover] – Monique Froese
- Producer – Tangerine Dream
- Remastered By [High Definition Digital Remastering] – Simon Heyworth
- Technician [Technical Assistant] – Roland Paulick
NotesHigh definition digital remastering at Chop 'Em Out, London. Recorded in January 1975 at the Manor, Shipton On Cherwell.
Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. ℗ 1975 Virgin Records Ltd. © 1995 Virgin Records Ltd.
Catalogue numbers (on CD): TAND 6 , 7243 8 40063 2 7
Catalogue numbers (on spine/in booklet): TAND 6 , 7243 8 40063 27
Catalogue numbers (on rear): UK: TAND 6 , 7243 8 40063 27
Made in EU. Printed In Holland
Issued in a standard jewel case with eight page foldout booklet.
Release notes get Edgar Froese's synthesizer credits slightly wrong, credit should look thus:
Edgar Froese - Synthesizer [VCS3, Synthi A]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24384 00632 7
- Matrix / Runout: 2100003299550
- Matrix / Runout: 8400632
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.eu
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Distribution Code: F: PM 527
|V2025, V 2025||Tangerine Dream||Rubycon (LP, Album, Gat)||Virgin, Virgin||V2025, V 2025||UK||1975|
|3222 716||Tangerine Dream||Rubycon (Cass, Album)||Virgin||3222 716||France||1975|
|4 940 505||Tangerine Dream||Rubycon (Cass, Album)||Virgin, Barclay||4 940 505||France||1975|
|791009-1||Tangerine Dream||Rubycon (LP, Album, RE)||Virgin||791009-1||US||1988|
|UICY-40131||Tangerine Dream||Rubycon (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pla)||Virgin||UICY-40131||Japan||2015|