Title: Oh, The Third..
Style: Alternative Rock, Contemporary Jazz, Ballad
Format: MP3 FLAC MPC WAV AUD TTA ASF FLAC XM
FLAC size: 1729 mb | MP3 size: 1987 mb | WMA size: 1289 mb
Perfume Lyrics Oh, The Third.
BPM Profile Oh, The Third. Album starts at 182BPM, ends at 114BPM (-68), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
All songs by Thea Hjelmeland. Produced by Jostein Ansnes and Jarle Bernhoft, except PERFUME produced by Jørgen Træen. Recorded by Jostein Ansnes, Jarle Bernhoft, Jo Ranheim, Thea Hjelmeland and Jørgen Træen; in Øra Studio, Duper Studio, Kikitépe Tearoom, and all over the place. Mastered by Morten Stendahl at Redroom Studio. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All.
More Thea Hjelmeland now. Listen to Oh, The Third. in full in the this site app. Play on this site. You look like someone who appreciates good music.
Thea Hjelmeland is a Norwegian musician, singer and songwriter, raised by an artist mother and a musician father was released in 2012 Her second album Solar Plexus was released in 2014. The music is a mixture of pop, electronica and world music. The song "Feathery" was released as a single. Hjelmeland has featured at several of Lars Vaular's songs. In 2014, she made the music for Frode Grytten's play Sånne som oss at Den Nationale Scene. The play was based on the songs of John Olav Nilsen & Gjengen.
|3||It's Too Late||4:45|
|5||In This Town||3:01|
|6||I Need No Other||4:06|
|7||All The Times||3:02|
- Recorded At – Duper Studio
- Recorded At – Øra Studio
- Banjo – Thea Hjelmeland (tracks: 3)
- Bass – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7)
- Cajón, Percussion [Pants, Picks And Other Percussion] – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 7)
- Cello – Øyvind Engen (tracks: 3, 5)
- Cornett – Sverre Thorstensen (tracks: 7)
- Drums [Marchingdrums] – Jakob Monsen Hjelmeland (tracks: 6)
- Drums, Cymbal [Cymbals] – Tor Haugerud (tracks: 4, 6)
- Guitar – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 4, 6, 8), Thea Hjelmeland (tracks: 2, 9)
- Harmonica – Arle Hjelmeland (tracks: 4)
- Kalimba, Bass Drum [Gran Casa], Maracas, Percussion [Sticks On Things In Reverberating Places], Organ [Pump Organ], Electric Piano, Toy Piano – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 3)
- Lead Vocals – Thea Hjelmeland (tracks: 9)
- Mandolin – Thea Hjelmeland (tracks: 1, 8)
- Percussion – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 4)
- Percussion, Keyboards – Jørgen Træen (tracks: 1)
- Performer [Bottled Water] – Thea Hjelmeland (tracks: 2)
- Performer [Keyclaps], Electric Piano [Rhodes], Mandolin [Spacemandolin] – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 2)
- Piano – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 3, 4, 8), Thea Hjelmeland (tracks: 1, 6)
- Tambourine – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 6)
- Trumpet – Monika Stensaker (tracks: 7)
- Ukulele – Thea Hjelmeland (tracks: 4, 7)
- Vocals – Jarle Bernhoft (tracks: 3, 7), Jostein Ansnes (tracks: 7), Thea Hjelmeland (tracks: 1 to 8)
NotesRecorded in Øra Studio, Duper Studio, Kikitépe Tearoom, and all over the place
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7090015630272
- Matrix / Runout: [BOD Berlin Optical Disc logo] ELDORADO OF 27
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL88
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5223
|OF027LP||Thea Hjelmeland||Oh, The Third.. (LP)||Øra Fonogram||OF027LP||Norway||2012|