Style: Fusion, Experimental
Format: MP3 FLAC DXD AA MP2 MP1 ADX DTS XM
FLAC size: 1656 mb | MP3 size: 1342 mb | WMA size: 1622 mb
Chest is the third album by the Nels Cline Trio and the first release on Little Brother Records. The album was recorded in June 1993 at Sage & Sound by Geoff Sykes (except "Beardism/Call Crouch" and "Power Ballad for Woodward . which were recorded July 11, 1995 at New Zone Studio by Wayne Peet); however it was released only in 1996, as Nels Cline thought it too extreme for his label at the time, Enja. The artwork is by Carole Kim. "Intro: Chant for the Road". Beardism, Call Crouch".
Nels Cline Trio – Chest. Matrix, Runout (Side D): LB 006-LP D RE-1 TOO MUCH TRIO GS 32. (2). Rights Society: ASCAP. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All.
Chest is the third album by the Nels Cline Trio and the first release on Little Brother Records. Chest. Studio album by. Nels Cline Trio.
Silencer (Nels Cline Trio album). Silencer is the first album by the Nels Cline Trio album. Las Vegas Tango" (Gil Evans) 7:25. Rampling by the Sea" 4:57. Angels of the Harbour" 7:52. Part 1". "Part 2". "Exiled" 6:02. All compositions by Nels Cline except as indicated. Mark London Sims – bass guitar. Michael Preussner – drums.
Listen to music from Nels Cline Trio like Self-Referenced, West Germany, Las Vegas Tango & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Nels Cline Trio. This new trio released three albums before splitting up, featuring some of Cline's most melodic works, before he ventured into a freer and more minimalist territory in the decade to come. In the late 80s, Nels Cline formed the Nels Cline Trio, which featured his guitar playing complemented by Mark London Sims (Dark) at bass and Michael Preussner at drums. In the late 80s, Nels Cline formed the Nels Cline Trio, which featured his guitar playing.
Nels Cline Trio – Chest (full album).
|A1||Intro: Chant For The Road||4:45|
|A2||Beardism / Call Crouch||7:41|
|B1||Power Ballad For Woodward A||10:29|
|B2||The Rite (For Ingrid Thulin)||8:44|
|C2.1||I - Room|
|C2.2||II - Ties|
|C2.3||III - Curtains|
|C2.4||IV - Down Elevator|
|D1||Hands Of The Puppeteer||6:30|
|D2||Min Tao (For Paul Motian)||3:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nebsonic Music
- Copyright (c) – Nebsonic Music
- Recorded At – Sage & Sound
- Recorded At – NewZone Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 272
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 327
- Artwork – Carole Kim
- Bass Guitar [Bass Guitars] – Bob Mair
- Drums [Drum Set] – Michael Preussner
- Engineer [Recording + Mixing Engineer] – Geoff Sykes (tracks: A1, A3, B2 to D3), Wayne Peet (tracks: A2, B1)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Nels Cline
- Lacquer Cut By – GS*
- Layout – Kim*, Kam , Cline*
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Geoff Sykes
- Production Manager [Production Junta] – Alex Cline, Jeff Gauthier, Mike Hogan , Nels Cline
- Songwriter [Songs By] – N. Cline*
NotesRecorded 6/93 @ Sage & Sound, Hollywood, CA except A2 & B1 recorded 7/11/95 @ Newzone Studio, LA, CA
Recording + mixing engineer: Geoff Sykes except A2 & B1 recorded + mixed 2-track by Wayne Peet
Mastering: Geoff Sykes @ A&M Studios, LA
℗ + © Nebsonic (ASCAP)
Limited to 1000 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): LB 006-LP A LOVE GS 272.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): LB 006-LP B LOVE GS 272.2 ̶2̶7̶2̶(̶2̶)̶
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): LB 006-LP C LOVE GS 272.3
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): LB 006-LP D RE-1 TOO MUCH TRIO GS 327.4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|little brother 006, LB-006||Nels Cline Trio||Chest (CD, Album)||Little Brother Records, Little Brother Records||little brother 006, LB-006||US||1996|