Title: Lost In The New Real
Style: Space Rock, Prog Rock, Symphonic Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC VOC MP2 WMA AU MOD MPC ASF
FLAC size: 1985 mb | MP3 size: 1193 mb | WMA size: 1192 mb
The story of Lost in the New Real follows Mr. L, a twenty-first century man who was cryopreserved at the moment of clinical death from a terminal disease. The album begins as Mr. L is being revived at a point in the distant future, when technology has advanced enough to cure his disease. Mr L finds himself in a world that has drastically changed - to the point that the line between what’s real and what’s not is no longer clear. Mr. L’s appointed psychological advisor (played by Rutger Hauer) is tasked with helping him emotionally adapt to this strange new world
A new real, a broken dream (Serenity, my destiny - a new home) A new real, a cold machine (Mistaken, Forsaken) I am alone. Please switch me off I am sure now I don't belong In this new real. Please shut me down I am fine now Thanks for the dream You can switch me off. Now I know this is not real I can't trust the way I feel I'm alive but in a dream Am I only a machine? More on Genius. Lost in the New Real" Track Info. Written By Arjen Anthony Lucassen. Release Date April 23, 2012. Lost In The New Real Arjen Anthony Lucassen.
Progressive Metal Arjen Anthony Lucassen. 队列表 Progressive Metal Arjen Anthony Lucassen Lost in the New Real. 2. Pink Beatles in a Purple Zeppelin. 3. Parental Procreation Permit.
Overall then, while I have to stress that this album is far from bad or even mediocre, in my opinion it's not up to snuff with some other entries from Mr. Lucassen. The New Real" begins with a pulsing bassline under a spoken word section by the album's narrator, legendary actor Rutger Hauer.
Studio album by Arjen Anthony Lucassen. Due to The Theory of Everything being a fresh start for Ayreon, Lost in the New Real is the last Lucassen album to take place in the fictional universe and storyline originating from The Final Experiment in 1995. The cover art features the Dream Sequencer, a device previously featured in three Ayreon albums, here appearing identical to the cover of Universal Migrator Part 1: The Dream Sequencer. L already appeared in the Ayreon song "The Truth is in Here" from 01011001, where he was also voiced by Lucassen
Progressive Rock Arjen Anthony Lucassen. Band's List Progressive Rock Arjen Anthony Lucassen Lost in the New Real. Members owning this album1. DISC 1. 1. The New Real.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||The New Real||6:24|
|1-2||Pink Beatles In A Purple Zeppelin||3:36|
|1-3||Parental Procreation Permit||5:03|
|1-4||When I'm A Hundred Sixty-Four||2:30|
|1-6||Don't Switch Me Off||4:06|
|1-7||Dr Slumber's Eternity Home||3:51|
|1-8||Yellowstone Memorial Day||3:31|
|1-9||Where Pigs Fly||3:47|
|Lost In The New Real||(10:19)|
|1-10b||Dead Or Alive...|
|1-10c||Synthetic State Of Consciousness|
|1-10e||A Second Chance?|
|1-10f||Switch Me Off|
|2-1||Our Imperfect Race||6:27|
|2-2||Welcome To The Machine
Written-By – Roger Waters
|2-3||So Is There No God?||4:41|
|2-4||Veteran Of The Psychic Wars
Written-By – Eric Jay Bloom*, Michael Moorcock
|2-5||The Social Recluse||3:55|
|2-6||Battle Of Evermore
Written-By – Jimmy Page, Robert Plant
|2-7||The Space Hotel||3:49|
|2-8||Some Other Time
Written-By – Alan Parsons, Eric Norman Woolfson*
|2-9||You Have Entered The Reality Zone||3:24|
|2-10||I'm The Slime
Written-By – Frank Zappa
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Inside Out Music
- Copyright (c) – Century Media Records
- Licensed From – Inside Out Music
- Licensed From – Arjen Anthony Lucassen
- Recorded At – The Electric Castle
- Produced At – The Electric Castle
- Mixed At – The Electric Castle
- Mastered At – The Electric Castle
- Recorded At – Pop Sound
- Recorded At – RS29
- Published By – Roger Waters Music Overseas Ltd.
- Published By – Action Green Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Superhype Music, Inc.
- Published By – Woolfsongs Ltd.
- Published By – Munchkin Music
- Artwork [Cover], Illustration [Booklet Illustrations] – Claudio Bergamin
- Consultant [Creative Consultant] – Lori Linstruth
- Engineer [Masters Converted To DDP] – Brett Caldas-Lima
- Graphics [Arjen Photos Retouched By] – Claudio Bergamin
- Instruments, Vocals – Arjen Anthony Lucassen
- Layout, Design – Ariela Vergara
- Music By, Lyrics By – Arjen Anthony Lucassen (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5, 2-7, 2-9)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Backing Vocals – Wilmer Waarbroek
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Cello – Maaike Peterse
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Drums – Ed Warby, Rob Snijders
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Dulcimer [Hammered Dulcimer], Vocals – Elvya Dulcimer (tracks: 2-6)
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Flute – Jeroen Goossens
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Violin – Ben Mathot
- Musician [Additional Musicians], Vocals [Megaphone Voice] – Well...it's Gj...Gj...eh...do I really have to mention him now?* (tracks: 2-10)
- Narrator – Rutger Hauer
- Photography By [Photo of Rutger Hauer] – Joost van den Broek
- Photography By [Photos of Arjen] – Lori Linstruth
- Recorded By [Drums] – Oscar Holleman
- Recorded By [Narration] – Courtney Bishop , Michael Miller
- Recorded By, Producer [Produced By], Mixed By, Mastered By – Arjen "I'm Not A Control Freak!" Lucassen*
- Written-By [Dr. Voight-Kampff's Narration] – Arjen Lucassen*, Lori Linstruth, Rutger Hauer
NotesAll vocals and instruments recorded at the Electric Castle Studio
Rutger Hauer recorded at POP Sound in Santa Monica, CA
Drums recorded at RS29
Track 2-2 is a Pink Floyd cover.
Track 2-4 is a Blue Öyster Cult cover.
Track 2-6 is a Led Zeppelin cover.
Track 2-8 is a The Alan Parsons Project cover.
Track 2-10 is a Frank Zappa cover.
Arjen Lucassen as Mr. L
Rutger Hauer as Dr. Voight-Kampff
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 85417 05872 7
- Other: IOMCD 356
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 04/02/2012 11:10:33.AM #69831 0587-2 D1 2145319 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI JI03
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 04/02/2012 06:55:54.PM #69827 0587-2 D2 2145330 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI JI19
|none||Arjen Anthony Lucassen||Lost In The New Real (20xFile, AAC, Album)||Inside Out Music||none||2012|
|IOMLP 356, 0505871||Arjen Anthony Lucassen||Lost In The New Real (LP, Blu + LP, Gre + Album + 2xCD, Album, Enh + Ltd)||Inside Out Music, Inside Out Music||IOMLP 356, 0505871||Germany||2012|
|IOMCD 356, 0587-2||Arjen Anthony Lucassen||Lost In The New Real (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Inside Out Music , Inside Out Music||IOMCD 356, 0587-2||Russia||2012|
|IOMLP 356, 0505871||Arjen Anthony Lucassen||Lost In The New Real (LP, Pur + LP, Ora + Album + 2xCD, Album, Enh + Ltd)||Inside Out Music, Inside Out Music||IOMLP 356, 0505871||Germany||2012|
|SR0775||Arjen Anthony Lucassen||Lost In The New Real (2xCD, Album)||Scarecrow Records||SR0775||Mexico||2012|