Style: Contemporary Jazz, Fusion, Soul-Jazz
Format: MP3 FLAC AA WAV MIDI VOX VQF DMF AC3
FLAC size: 1252 mb | MP3 size: 1368 mb | WMA size: 1375 mb
This article has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale. php?title Talk:Invitation (Joe Sample album)&oldid 648636848". Categories: Stub-Class Jazz articles. Unknown-importance Jazz articles. Stub-Class Album articles.
Be prepared to be relaxed by this Big band backed combo of standards and classics. The recording is well mixed and the sound stage is superb. In this album, we are delighted to hear him appreciate standards, his acoustic piano woven with some of the most beautiful. orchestration I have ever heard. This is the album to make. All of the selections are wonderful, the album is first rate. from beginning to end. I have just rediscovered it again
Invitation - Студийный альбом от Joe Sample. В альбом вошло 10 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 49:56. Joe Sample - INVITATION. Joe Bonamassa - Django (Live version) Cover. Learn to Play Django Style Gypsy Jazz Guitar - DVD 1.
This album has an average beat per minute of 102 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 61/180 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Invitation. BPM Profile Invitation. Album starts at 105BPM, ends at 71BPM (-34), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Joe Sample. Children of the Sun. 2012. Introducing Joe Sample.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Black Is The Color
Written-By – E. Griffin*, R. Anderson*
|2||A House Is Not A Home
Written-By – B. Bacharach / H. David*
|3||Come Rain Or Come Shine
Written-By – H. Arlen*, J. Mercer*
Written-By – B. Kaper*
Written-By – G. Gershwin*
Written-By – H. Silver*
Written-By – H. Arlen*, T. Koehler*
Written-By – J. Lewis*
|9||My One And Only Love
Written-By – G. Wood*, R. Mellin*
Written-By – B. Bigard*, D. Ellington*, I. Mills*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Arranged By – Joe Sample
- Art Direction, Design – Greg Ross
- Bass [Upright Bass] – Cecil McBee
- Contractor – Emile Charlap
- Coordinator [Production] – Deborah Silverman-Kern
- Drums – Victor Lewis
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Chris Albert, Robert Smith
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Bruce Miller
- Grand Piano, Synthesizer – Joe Sample
- Liner Notes – Joe Sample
- Management – Patrick Rains & Associates
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Orchestrated By, Conductor – Dale Oehler
- Percussion – Lenny Castro
- Photography By [Joe Sample Portraits] – Tom Tavee
- Photography By [Main Photography] – The Douglas Brothers
- Producer – Tommy LiPuma
- Producer [Assistant] – Angelo Montrone
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Larry Williams
- Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Al Schmitt
Notes℗1993 WEA International Inc.
Manufactured & distributed by Warner Music Japan Inc.
24-bit Digital Remastering
"I extend to you an invitation of timelessness, classicism, and an insight into the great gifts of those who have come and gone, and those who continue to give. The bond is eternal, the gift is everlasting, and it is godliness." Joe Sample
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4943674180615
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥1,000
|9 45209-2||Joe Sample||Invitation (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45209-2||US||1993|
|9362-45209-2||Joe Sample||Invitation (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-45209-2||Germany||1993|
|9362-45209-2||Joe Sample||Invitation (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-45209-2||Europe||1993|
|9362 45209-4||Joe Sample||Invitation (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362 45209-4||Indonesia||1993|
|9 45209-4||Joe Sample||Invitation (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45209-4||US||1993|