Title: Memory Of A Cut Off Head
Style: Modern, Psychedelic Rock, Folk Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MMF ASF AIFF APE VOX DMF ADX
FLAC size: 1349 mb | MP3 size: 1650 mb | WMA size: 1651 mb
OCS became a two-piece with the addition of Patrick Mullins who played percussion and saw. The arrangements continued to be simple, though bolstered by the addition of Mullins. Memory of a Cut Off Head (2017).
음 참조: Memory Of A Cut Off Head, LP, Album + LP, S/Sided, Etch, CF-100. Songs About Death and Dying is vastly superior for folk OCS.
Memory of a Cut Off Head is the twentieth studio album by American garage rock band OCS, released on November 17, 2017, on Castle Face Records
After the minimalistic brutality of Coachwhips, OCS was a diametric opposite corner of John’s musical world, quiet to the point of whispered in the wind, buffeted by the airy whirr of singing saw, soft and strange.
As a stand-alone album, it’s a trip. Where it fits in Dwyer’s canon is another kettle of bananas entirely. Classic Rock Newsletter.
albumYou may also like to play. OCS +++ - Memory of a Cut Off Head. Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile - Over Everything (Official Video).
Retrieved August 18, 2018. Sendra, Tim. "Memory of a Cut Off Head - OCS". Retrieved August 18, 2018.
|A1||Memory Of A Cut Off Head|
|A3||The Remote Viewer|
|A4||The Baron Sleeps And Dreams|
|B1||On & On Corridor|
|B2||Neighbor To None|
|C3||Lift A Finger (By The Garden Path)|
- Produced At – Stu Stu Studio
- Recorded At – Stu Stu Studio
- Mixed At – Stu Stu Studio
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 163460M
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements], Saxophone – Mikal Cronin
- Arranged By [String Arrangements], Viola – Heather Lockie
- Artwork [Castle Face] – Adam Beris
- Artwork [Cover Painting] – Jonny Negron
- Bass Guitar – Tim Hellman
- Cello – Emily Elkin*
- Drums – Nick Murray
- Keyboards – Thomas Dolas*
- Layout [Art] – Matt Jones
- Mastered By – JJ Golden
- Photography By [Band Portraits] – Various
- Photography By [Photo of John & Brigid] – JPD*
- Recorded By [Help on String Recordings] – Eric Bauer
- Saw [Singing Saw], Electronics [Homemade], Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey] – Patrick Mullins
- Violin – Eric Clark*
- Written-By – OCS
- Written-By, Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer [Juno Six], Bagpipes [Electric], Mellotron, Percussion, Other [The Thing], Flute, Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – John Dwyer
- Written-By, Vocals, Keyboards – Brigid Dawson
NotesFirst pressing on "Grape Roll-Up" vinyl (transparent purple with opaque pale blue splatter).
Single pocket sleeve holding two printed inner sleeves and download card.
Side D is screen-printed.
Catalog number appears on spine as "CASTLE FACE 100". Label-standard "CF-100" appears only in runout text.
Barcode appears only as a sticker on the protective plastic outer sleeve.
Inner Sleeve Text (as formatted):
Produced, Recorded and Mixed by John Dwyer at
Stu Stu Studio in Los Angeles, CA MMXVI
with help from the Maestro Eric Bauer on String Recordings
Band portraits all by themselves
Much thanks to all the people who
have stuck with us throughout the years
and put up with me personally
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 8 14867 02536 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Text, Side A [stamped]): PIRATES PRESS CF-100 A 163460M1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Text, Side B [stamped]): PIRATES PRESS CF-100 B 163460M2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Text, Side C [stamped]): PIRATES PRESS CF-100 C 163460M3/A
|CF-100||OCS||Memory Of A Cut Off Head (LP, Album + LP, S/Sided, Etch)||Castle Face||CF-100||US||2017|
|CF-100||OCS||Memory Of A Cut Off Head (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Tra)||Castle Face||CF-100||US||2017|
|CF-100||OCS||Memory Of A Cut Off Head (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Bab)||Castle Face||CF-100||UK||2017|
|CF-100||OCS||Memory Of A Cut Off Head (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Pin)||Castle Face||CF-100||US||2017|
|CF-100||OCS||Memory Of A Cut Off Head (CD)||Castle Face||CF-100||US||2017|