Title: Fear Of The Dark
Style: Prog Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC DMF AAC AHX AIFF AC3 FLAC MOD
FLAC size: 1383 mb | MP3 size: 1884 mb | WMA size: 1909 mb
Fear of the Dark (Gordon Giltrap album). Fear of the Dark is a 1978 studio album by guitarist Gordon Giltrap. It is the last of the album trilogy that started with 1976's Visionary and continued with 1977's Perilous Journey. The album was remixed and re-released in 1998.
Fear of the Dark is a 1978 studio album by guitarist Gordon Giltrap. Side one. Side two. 2 Personnel.
The base fears founded in childhood that remain throughout adult life. Gordon Giltrap August '78. A Triumvirate Production. 1978 Noeland Productions. 1979 Cube Records Ltd. Marketed by Dakota Records. Distributed by Precision Records and Tapes Ltd. - Label info: ℗1978 Made in England All published Westminster M. Ltd.
Fear Of The Dark is a music studio album recording by GORDON GILTRAP (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1978 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Fear of the dark from 1978 is almost in same elague with previous 2 album, better then Visionary but little less inventive as Perilous in my opinion. Beggining by saing that the line up is the same as on previous two album, that means solid musicianship and damn fine moments overall. Again some passages are impressive like on Innera dream, Nightrider or Fast aproaching. Studio album by. Gordon Giltrap. Fear of the Dark, a 1988 novel by Gar Anthony Haywood which won the Shamus Award.
Artists Gordon Giltrap Fear of the Dark. Fear of the Dark Gordon Giltrap. This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 78/178 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Fear of the Dark. BPM Profile Fear of the Dark. Album starts at 111BPM, ends at 78BPM (-33), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Gordon Giltrap. Ravens & Lullabies. Giltrap & Taylor.
This article has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale. php?title Talk:Fear of the Dark (Gordon Giltrap album)&oldid 672291603". Categories: Stub-Class Album articles. Low-importance Album articles.
Gordon Giltrap – Gordon Giltrap is an English acoustic and electric guitarist and composer. His musical styles cross several genres, including folk, blues, folk rock, pop, classical, Giltrap started to learn the guitar at the age of twelve. Never receiving any formal tuition on the instrument, he developed his own style. His musical career started to take off in the 1960s, when he played on the scene in London alongside contemporaries such as Bert Jansch, John Renbourn. Another of Giltraps tracks, The Carnival, was used as the theme to Wish You Were Here, Giltraps next album, Fear of the Dark, was released in 1978. In the 1990s Giltrap played a key role in Cliff Richards Heathcliff musical and he also composed a number of pieces for the show. In late 2009 Giltrap started Three Parts Guitar, a world tour with the classical guitarist Raymond Burley.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Roots (Parts One And Two)||6:07|
Rhythm Guitar – Roger Hand
Drums [Additional] – Clive Bunker
|B3||Fear Of The Dark||7:54|
- Distributed By – Phonogram S.P.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Noeland Productions
- Published By – Essex Music International Ltd.
- Recorded At – Redan Recorders
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Liner Notes – Gordon Giltrap
- Arranged By [Strings] – Rod Edwards, Roger Hand
- Art Direction – Bob Bowkett
- Bass [Wal] – John G Perry*
- Composed By – Gordon Giltrap, Rod Edwards (tracks: A2, A4, B3), Roger Hand (tracks: A2, A4, B3)
- Conductor – Rod Edwards
- Contractor – George Hamer
- Design Concept – Paul Kale
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept] – Paul Kale
- Drums – Simon Phillips
- Engineer – Roger T Wake*
- Leader – Jack Rothstein
- Management [Personal] – Harvey Lisberg
- Percussion – Tony Carr
- Photography By – Roger Wake
- Photography By [Giltrap Effected Portrait] – Chris Grout Smith
- Photography By, Artwork [Giltrap Portrait Effects] – Ged Grimmel
- Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Rod Edwards
- Producer – Jon Miller , Rod Edwards, Roger Hand
- Recorder [Recorders] – Richard Harvey
- Soloist [Violin] – Graham Preskett
- Vocals – Gordon Giltrap, Rod Edwards, Roger Hand, Shirlie Roden
NotesRecorded between May and August 1978 at Redan Recorders, Queensway, London W2.
A Triumvirate Production.
Management for Kennedy St. Management, Manchester.
Art direction for Chess Advertising Services.
Liner notes written August '78.
℗ 1978 NoelandProductions
Printed in Western Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E. - D.R.
- Matrix / Runout (Machine-stamped Runout Side A): 2326 046 A 520 311078
- Matrix / Runout (Machine-stamped Runout Side B): 2326 046 B 520
|TRIX 7||Gordon Giltrap||Fear Of The Dark (LP, Album, Gat)||The Electric Record Company||TRIX 7||UK||1978|
|INT 161.353||Gordon Giltrap||Fear Of The Dark (LP, Album, Gat)||The Electric Record Company||INT 161.353||Germany||1978|
|037||Gordon Giltrap||Fear Of The Dark (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||A Private Collection||037||Indonesia||1978|
|ZCTRX 7||Gordon Giltrap||Fear Of The Dark (Cass, Album)||The Electric Record Company||ZCTRX 7||UK||1978|
|TRIX 7||Gordon Giltrap||Fear Of The Dark (LP, Album, RE)||The Electric Record Company, Cube Records||TRIX 7||UK||1979|