Title: If You Can't Lick 'Em... Lick 'Em
Style: Hard Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC VOC APE XM WMA AIFF DXD DMF
FLAC size: 1882 mb | MP3 size: 1918 mb | WMA size: 1640 mb
If You Can't Lick 'E. .Lick 'Em is the tenth studio album by American hard rock guitarist Ted Nugent. The album was released in February 1988, by Atlantic Records. The album reached No. 112 in the Billboard 200 US chart.
Lick Em - 1988 – Separate The Men From The Boys, Please. 3:37 Lick Em - 1988 – The Harder The Come (The Harder I Get).
Группы Ted Nugent If You Can& Lick&.
Lick 'Em. 4. Skintight. Anderen Alben von Ted Nugent. The Music Made Me Do It. Shut Up and Jam !
Ted Nugent's final album of the '80s is one of his strongest of the decade, although that isn't saying much.
Lick ‘Em. This classic Nuge studio album is an innuendo-ridden tribute to Uncle Teddy’s favourite pastime – and we don’t mean hunting deer! .
Exclusive discount for Prime members. This album is a good Ted Nugent record.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Can't Live With 'Em
Organ [Hammond B3] – Jai Winding
|A2||She Drives Me Crazy||2:42|
|A3||If You Can't Lick 'Em... Lick 'Em
Bass Guitar – Ted NugentRhythm Guitar [2nd] – Dave Amato
Rhythm Guitar [2nd] – Dave Amato
|B1||Spread Your Wings||5:56|
|B2||The Harder They Come (The Harder I Get)||3:38|
|B3||Separate The Men From The Boys, Please
Organ [Hammond B3] – Jai WindingRhythm Guitar [2nd] – Dave Amato
|B4||Bite The Hand||2:55|
|B5||That's The Story Of Love||2:58|
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals – Dave Amato
- Bass Guitar – Chuck Wright (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Pat Torpey
- Engineer – Duane Baron
- Engineer [Additional] – Richard McKernan
- Engineer [Assistance] – Bryant Arnett, Gary Wagner
- Executive-Producer – Tom Werman
- Keyboards [Keys] – John Purdell
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Ted Nugent
- Management – Douglas Banker*
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Organ [Hammond] – Jai Winding
- Percussion – Tom Werman
- Photography By [Back Cover & Inner Sleeve] – Ross Marino
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Roy Volkmann
- Producer – Duane Baron (tracks: A2, A3, B3 to B5), John Purdell (tracks: A2, A3, B3 to B5), Tom Werman (tracks: A1, A4 to B2)
- Written-By – Bon Jovi* (tracks: B5), Sambora* (tracks: B5), Ted Nugent
NotesIssued with a printed inner sleeve with photos and credits
℗ 1988 Atlantic Recording Corporations for the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside of the United States
© 1988 Crosshair Productions.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07567-81812-1 4
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, etched, SRC stamped): STA- 876715-A CB I-2 SPE-AR B-30021 △ 19228 0 SRC
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, etched, SRC stamped): STA-876716-A CB I-2 B-30022 △ 19228-X 0 SRC
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, center label): ST-A-876715-AR
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, center label): ST-A-876716-AR
|81812-1||Ted Nugent||If You Can't Lick 'Em... Lick 'Em (LP, Album)||Atlantic||81812-1||US||1988|
|78 18124||Ted Nugent||If You Can't Lick 'Em... Lick 'Em (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||78 18124||Canada||1988|
|7 81812-4||Ted Nugent||If You Can't Lick 'Em... Lick 'Em (Cass)||Atlantic||7 81812-4||US||1988|
|78 18121||Ted Nugent||If You Can't Lick 'Em... Lick 'Em (LP)||Atlantic||78 18121||Canada||1988|
|255 385-1||Ted Nugent||If You Can't Lick 'Em... Lick 'Em (LP, Album)||Wea||255 385-1||Germany||1988|