Style: Abstract, Free Improvisation, Ambient
Format: MP3 FLAC AC3 VOC MMF MP2 AA MOD TTA
FLAC size: 1638 mb | MP3 size: 1846 mb | WMA size: 1865 mb
Documental by Minamo, released 02 August 2011 1. Draw The Line 2. Bound Letters 3. Dusted Shelf 4. Handbook 5. Paperweight Tokyo quartet Minamo occupy a privileged place in the Japanese music scene. They remain one of the few ensembles to consistently produce work that simultaneously refines and expands upon their existing themes and aesthetics. Their largely improvised interactions have produced a collection of recordings that benefit equally from considered listening amongst the groups members and a willingness to stray from the path without warning.
Listen to Documental now. Listen to Documental in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
|1||Draw The Line|
- Recorded At – Ongaku No Jikan
- Composed By, Performer – Minamo
- Illustration – Junko Harada
- Mastered By – Lawrence English
- Recorded By, Design [Cover] – Keiichi Sugimoto
NotesAll tracks were recorded with Korg MR-2000S in 1-bit DSD format.
Recorded in 8th JAN 2011 at Ongaku no Jikan Mitika, Tokyo
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: www.selectmedia.com.au 29997 c1109013
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2N05
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB80
|rm443||Minamo||Documental (CDr, Album, Promo)||Room40||rm443||Australia||2011|