Style: Downtempo, Dub, Drum n Bass
Format: MP3 FLAC MP4 MPC AHX VOC AU AC3 FLAC
FLAC size: 1997 mb | MP3 size: 1948 mb | WMA size: 1100 mb
Karsh Kale (pronounced Kursh Kah-lay, कर्ष काळे in Marathi; born 1 November 1974) is an American musician, record producer, songwriter, film composer and DJ. He is considered one of the pioneering figures in defining the Asian Underground genre by mixing disparate genres of music such as Indian classical and folk with electronica, rock, pop and ambient music. In addition to production, remixing, and DJ work, Kale is known for his tabla drumming and film composition.
Redesign: Realize Remixed. For fans of the international Asian Massive scene, there's nothing better than a new Karsh Kale album. Unless maybe it's an old Karsh Kale album presented in drastically remixed form by an all-star cast of dance-music heroes like Bill Laswell, DJ Spooky, Banco de Gaia, and Kale's Brooklyn homeboy, Mighty Junn. These 11 mixes all stick fairly close to the drum'n'bass mainstream, but there's plenty of variety within that general category: "Destroy the Icon," the only track here that did not appear in its original form on Realize, is given an energetic but.
Redesign: Realize Remixed - Студийный альбом от Karsh Kale. В альбом вошло 12 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:14:01. One Step Beyond (DJ Spooky Datalife 2002 mix). Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Karsh Kale teams his studio (Mighty Junn) up with some of the hottest, (yet still undiscovered by most ignorant Americans) djs to produce a selection of 11 remixed tracks from Realize. Including KK himself, Bill Laswell and MIDIval PunditZ make appearances in their own versions of "Home" and "Empty Hands.
Redesign: Realize Remixed, 2007. Redesign: Realize Remixed, 2007.
Karsh Kale şarkıları ile derlenmiş Redesign: Realize Remixed albümü 30/07/2002 tarihinde yayımlanmıştır. Redesign: Realize Remixed Albümü.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Saajana (Ming & FS Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, V. Vaid*Remix – Ming & FS
|2||Destroy The Icon (Bone Cruise Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*Remix – Karsh Kale
|3||One Step Beyond (DJ Spooky Datalife 2002 Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*Remix – DJ Spooky
|4||Deepest Blue (KK's Deepest Brooklyn Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, S. Khan*, V. Vaid*Remix – Karsh Kale
|5||Home (MIDIval PunditZ Salvation Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, S. Siddiqui*Remix – MIDIval PunditZ
|6||Distance (Banco De Gaia Remix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, V. Vaid*Remix – Banco De Gaia
|7||Empty Hands (Bill Laswell Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, S. Siddiqui*, V. Vaid*Remix – Bill Laswell
|8||Light Up The Love (Mighty Junn Summer Of XAI Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, S. Khan*Remix – Mighty Junn
|9||Home (Navdeep's Pressure Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, S. Siddiqui*Remix – Navdeep
|10||Empty Hands (DK Pyar Amor Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, S. Siddiqui*, V. Vaid*Remix – DK , F Intl*
|11||Anja (Mother Earth Mix)
Composed By [Original Composition] – G. Raina*, K. Kale*Remix – Karsh Kale
|12||Home (Mukul Acid Lullaby)
Composed By [Original Composition] – K. Kale*, S. Siddiqui*Remix – Mukul
- Manufactured By – Six Degrees Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Six Degrees Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Six Degrees Records Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Snyder
- Bansuri – Ajay Prasanna (tracks: 6, 10, 11), Steve Gorn (tracks: 6, 7)
- Bass – Yosi Fine* (tracks: 10)
- Compiled By, Sequenced By, Producer [Produced By] – Karsh Kale
- Cover [Photo] – Tom Wool
- Guitar – Avir Mitra (tracks: 9)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Kirk Douglass (tracks: 7, 10)
- Management – Fabian Alsultany
- Mastered By – Micheal Fossenkemper*
- Sarangi – Pandit Ramesh Misra* (tracks: 12)
- Sarangi, Vocals – Ustad Sultan Khan (tracks: 4, 8)
- Tabla [Electric And Acoustic Tabla], Drums [Drum Kit], Keyboards, Other [Acid Lines], Synth [Arpegiators], Guitar [Guitars], Other [Bass And Low End], Vocoder, Programmed By [Programming And Tweaking] – Karsh Kale
- Vocals – Falguni Shah (tracks: 4, 6, 8), Sarah Sarhandi (tracks: 12), Vidya Shah (tracks: 3, 11), Vishal Vaid (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 8, 10)
- Vocals, Guitar – Shahid Siddiqui (tracks: 5, 9, 10, 12)
Notes6-panel digipak with large obi
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 57036 10742 7
- Matrix / Runout: TSI CA 1001889 KARSH KALE REDESIGN #17062
|657036 1074-2MJ||Karsh Kale||Redesign (Realize Remixed) (CD, Promo)||Six Degrees Records||657036 1074-2MJ||US||2002|
|TDFWM 104C||Karsh Kale||Redesign (CD, Album)||Times Music||TDFWM 104C||India||2003|