Style: Techno, Deep House
Format: MP3 FLAC XM MP2 VOC APE WMA ADX ASF
FLAC size: 1513 mb | MP3 size: 1736 mb | WMA size: 1802 mb
MicroWorld Photography. Few photos of the invisible things of our nature.
Microworld by Microworld, released 20 April 2004 1. TV 2. DB (Webo Revival Mix) 3. Exotica 4. Calypso 5. DB (Original mix) 6. Skidoo (Version) 7. Adelaide 8. Skidoo (Original) Catalog Japan, Transmat Mayday Music Detroit USA (2004).
Your only option for all things hobby.
The most powerful life on earth. The most powerful life on earth. When you look from really close, a new world is revealed to you.
Together, we are committed to emphasising and making our social impact even greater– together, and with you all. Know more. Want to invest usefully your money and support local economic development in developing countries? With MicroWorld, you can support with a loan the project of the microentrepreneur of your choice. It's 100% ethical and social! Quick investment.
|2||DB (Webo Mix)||6:41|
|4||BC Style (Vinyl Mix)||6:28|
- Licensed From – Transmat Mayday Music Ltd.
- Distributed By – Cisco International Corp.
- Manufactured By – Soundscape Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Soundscape Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Transmat Mayday Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Transmat Records
- Published By – Transmat Mayday Music Ltd.
- Published By – RCA Records
- Artwork [Cover Artwork] – Michael Haener
- Compiled By – Derrick Ortencio, Kevin Reynolds
- Design [Artwork Design] – Funnyhill Design
- Executive-Producer – Derrick May
- Liner Notes [Japanese] – Moodman
- Producer [Additional] – Kevin Reynolds
- Product Manager [Catalog Staff, Cisco International Corp.] – Satoru Fukuyama, Yoshiaki Ikeda
- Product Manager [Catalog Staff, Cisco Techno Shop] – Keiko Hoshikawa
- Product Manager [Catalog Staff, Soundscape Corp.] – Hitoshi Wada, Kenji Kajimura, Shinichiro Takahashi
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Philip McGarva
NotesAll titles published by Transmat Mayday Music / BMI 2004
Copyright Transmat Records Detroit 2004
"DB" & "DB (Webo Mix)" contains a sample of "Sunshower" by Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band, published by RCA Records / ASCAP 1976 1996
©2004, Transmat Mayday Music, Ltd.℗2004, Soundscape Corp. Licensed from Transmat Mayday Music, Ltd.
Released in standard jewel case with gatefold insert (English liner notes and credits) and fold-out paper insert with Japanese liner notes. Comes with obi.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4545710000910
- Matrix / Runout: CATCD-004 MADE IN TAIWAN 040128152C F1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB76
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2N12