Title: Trah Njim
Style: Folk, Acoustic
Format: MP3 FLAC XM AUD AAC MP1 MMF WAV APE
FLAC size: 1718 mb | MP3 size: 1660 mb | WMA size: 1409 mb
First album from this three brothers (or sisters as they like to call themselves) folk formation that also features a non-brother guitarist with a sombre three skimpy yesteryear dresses as an artwork. So this first album might actually qualify in the truest sense of the meaning of progressive folk (ala early Gryphon), instead of being prog-rock with lots of folky influences (ala Jethro Tull). Surprisingly enough, the album carries the EMI logo, but this was released on the subsidiary label Zoku. Don't look for any rock elements in the album, but if you like your proggy/folkish atmospheres, jump on it.
First album from this three brothers (or sisters as they like to call themselves) folk formation that also features a non-brother guitarist with a sombre three skimpy yesteryear dresses as an artwork.
Listen to Trah Njim now. Listen to Trah Njim in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Album · 1999 · 15 Songs. Njim (Combined With Hidden Track 'Âme'). 15 Songs, 45 Minutes.
Vanvinckenroye has performed in Europe and the United States, and recorded seven albums with Aranis. In 1994, while still studying, Vanvinckenroye co-founded Troissoeur, an electronic group, who toured Europe into the early 2000s, and released two CDs. In 2002 Vanvinckenroye founded and led Aranis, an acoustic avant-rock, experimental and neo-classical chamber music group In 2009 Vanvinckenroye created a solo project called BASta! and recorded Cycles, an album featuring him on solo multi-tracked double bass. BASta! concerts feature Vanvinckenroye solo playing double bass.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zoku
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI
- Copyright (c) – Zoku
- Copyright (c) – EMI
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Recorded At – Studio Gam
- Mixed At – Studio Gam
- Mastered At – Audio Strategy
- Accordion, Guitar, Vocals – Rein Vanvinckenroye
- Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Troissoeur
- Double Bass, Vocals – Joris Vanvinckenroye
- Engineer [Assistant] – Reno Millet-Lacombe, Thorsten Lewen
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Jo Francken, Nicolas Noël
- Executive-Producer – Jo Van Driessche
- Guitar [19 String Double-Neck Guitar], Guitar, Mandolin, Percussion [Guitar-Percussion] – Pieter Thys
- Lyrics By – Troissoeur (tracks: 1-9, 11-15), samdevos (tracks: 10)
- Mastered By – Daniel B.
- Mixed By – Jo Francken
- Percussion – Chris Joris (tracks: 3, 12)
- Producer – Marc Vandemoortele
- Violin, Vocals – Edwin Vanvinckenroye
NotesIssued in a digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 724382 658528
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 8265852 @ 1 1-1-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1550