Title: Body And Soul
Format: MP3 FLAC MMF XM AA AAC APE WMA AC3
FLAC size: 1352 mb | MP3 size: 1553 mb | WMA size: 1328 mb
Rights Society: STEMRA.
Roger Röger - Body And Soul MP3 version. 1249 downloads at 17 mb/s. Roger Röger - Body And Soul FLAC version. 1339 downloads at 13 mb/s. Roger Röger - Body And Soul WMA version. 1707 downloads at 14 mb/s.
1970 - Music From The Body. 1984 - The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking. 1992 - Amused To Death.
Features Song Lyrics for Roger Troutman's Body & Soul: Love & Tenderness album. Roger Troutman - Body & Soul: Love & Tenderness Album. Artist: Roger Troutman. Send "Roger Troutman" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Body & Soul: Love & Tenderness. 0. No songs for Body & Soul: Love & Tenderness yet. embed
Happiness? is the third solo album by the English musician Roger Taylor, best known as the drummer for the band Queen. It was his first album since Queen's 1991 album Innuendo, and his first solo album since 1984's Strange Frontier. Writing of Roger Taylor's material spanned way before initial recording in 1993. Taylor, like his other band mates, were mourning the death of lead singer, Freddie Mercury
With German Army, 1984-1985.
soul, your body and soul Your body. My heart no its never gonna shake, never gonna break, never gonna get that right, hey My heart no its never gonna shake, never gonna break, never gonna get that right, hey. I get what I want All I that I want is a piece of your heart Your body and soul, body and soul Your body and soul, your body and soul I get what I want Not all that I want A piece of your heart Your body and soul. The singer-songwriter, 29, debuted the song on Zane Lowe’s program on Beats 1, off of her forthcoming album LillyAnna. There are a lot of songs about like struggling with identity and not knowing how to really let out and express yourself. It’s kind of all clouded,. Body and soul is a slick piece of subdued garage rock called.
|A-2||Ain't No Sunshine||2:45|
|A-4||Body And Soul||5:00|
|B-1||This Old World||5:00|
|B-3||Trouble In Mind||3:00|
- Recorded At – "Theater am Forellenbach", Bad Teinach
- Recorded By – K & M Studio, Nieuwegein
- Bass – Chuck Tscheschner (tracks: A-3, B-2, B-6), Hemme Joost (tracks: A-1, A-2, A-5, B-1)
- Congas, Cabasa – Jörg Gebhardt (tracks: A-2)
- Double Bass – Karo Höfler (tracks: A-4, B-3, B-4)
- Drums – Martin Stoeck (tracks: A-1, A-2, A-5, B-1), Ringo Hirth (tracks: A-3, A-4, B-2, B-4, B-5)
- Engineer – Toine Mertens
- Flugelhorn, Guitar – Martin Spiegelberg (tracks: A-4, B-3, B-4)
- Guitar, Slide Guitar – Klaus-Peter Schöpfer (tracks: A-1, A-2, A-3, A-4, A-5, B-1, B-2, B-4, B-5, B-6)
- Lead Vocals – Roger Röger
- Music Director – Klaus Wagenleiter
- Piano, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Klaus Wagenleiter (tracks: A-1, A-2, A-3, A-4, A-5, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6)
- Saxophone, Flute – Frank Loef (tracks: A-1, A-2, A-3, A-5, B-1, B-2, B-6)
- Trombone – Ernst Hutter (tracks: A-1, A-2, A-3, A-5, B-1, B-2, B-6)
- Trumpet – Rudi Reindl (tracks: A-1, A-2, A-3, A-5, B-1, B-2, B-6)