Title: Face The Music
Style: Pop Rock, Synth-pop
Format: MP3 FLAC DXD MOD XM MMF TTA MP3 RA
FLAC size: 1358 mb | MP3 size: 1100 mb | WMA size: 1700 mb
Melody Club is a Swedish band from Växjö formed in January 2000. Their breakthrough came in 2002 with the song Palace Station, which was also a big success in Germany. The band has frequent radio airplay in Sweden, Germany, Japan, Norway and Denmark. Melody Club's style can be described as a blend of synthpop and glam rock.
2004 studio album by Melody Club. Studio album by. Melody Club. Face the Music is an album by Melody Club released on August 25, 2004. Killing a Boy. Cats in the Dark. Boys In The Girls' Room.
Artist:Melody Club Title Of Album:Face The Music Year Of Release:2005 Label:Toshiba EMI Japan Genre:New Wave, Glam Rock, Synthrock Quality:mp3, Flac (tracks+.
Listen to music from Melody Club like Electric, Palace Station & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Melody Club. This was where he wrote many of the songs for their first album on a 3-string acoustic guitar.
Swedish pop band Melody Club formed in Vaxjo in 2000. Mixing such stylistic influences as '80s synth pop and '70s glam rock, the band released its debut album, Music Machine, in 2002. Face the Music, Scream, and At Your Service followed in 2004, 2006, and 2007, respectively.
Wildhearts (acoustic piano version). you can do what you want you can tear me apart you can take what you want but you can't have my heart. it's been so long since i rested my head on the ground will you feel regret when i'm not around. com and we lost it all so fast we were not meant to last. Melody Club All albums Scream Music Machine Let's Celebrate (2002-2012) Human Harbour Face the Music 暫存.
|1||Killing A Boy||3:21|
|2||Cats In The Dark||3:03|
|3||Take Me Away||3:11|
|5||Boys In The Girls' Room||3:16|
|11||Tomorrow Is A Stranger||3:55|
- Glass Mastered At – Mediamotion
- A&R – Klas Lunding
- Arranged By – Melody Club
- Artwork – WalseCustomDesign*
- Backing Vocals [Additional], Keyboards [Additional] – Thomas Troelsen (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8, 10, 11)
- Guitar [Additional] – Thomas Troelsen (tracks: 3, 5)
- Management – Andy Farrow, Per Kviman
- Mastered By – Thomas Eberger
- Mixed By – Marco Manieri (tracks: 1 to 6, 10, 11), Thomas Troelsen (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Photography – Stefan Zschernitz
- Producer, Engineer – Thomas Troelsen
- Vocals [Guest] – Tanja Simonsen (tracks: 7)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24386 48212 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 724386482129
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b BEL/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): MEDIAMOTION 8648212 @ 1 1-1-3-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MEDIAMOTION 8648212 @ 1 1-1-2-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1537
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 15DD